Cumming inside pussies

Although Im a bit more careful now, do love coming back to hubby with my guys stuff still in me. Also love when I put my panties back on and my guy deliberately pushes his fingers up so the stuff sticks on my panties while im on my way home, lovely! image.jpg

Although Im a bit more careful now, do love coming back to hubby with my guys stuff still in me. Also love when I put my panties back on and my guy deliberately pushes his fingers up so the stuff sticks on my panties while im on my way home, lovely! View attachment 424952
Fuck that's so sexy you dirty fucker man I need to fuck you x

If u had sex before (im assuming u have) then the first 2 answers should be logical lol...With my experience I notice the cuck has no say in where I/the bull will cum
Either she tells the bull where or he fully dominates and does as he pleases
The cuck likes it cuz we tell him too and he knows his place
I'd think the hubby can suggest or try to set some ground rules ahead of time. But the wife is the one spreading her legs. If she lets her bull in bareback I think the ball is in the bulls court at that point...may not matter much what hubby or the wife wanted then!

Although Im a bit more careful now, do love coming back to hubby with my guys stuff still in me. Also love when I put my panties back on and my guy deliberately pushes his fingers up so the stuff sticks on my panties while im on my way home, lovely! View attachment 424952
I'd love to pull sticky panties like yours down and lick the mess it left on your pussy first then clean your panty

Back