Cumming inside pussies

Why do you think a lot of women prefer their lovers cum inside their pussies?
Why do you think a lot of black males enjoy cumming inside pussies?
Why do you think a lot of husbands wish to see their wives' pussies filled with black sperm?
1/. Women prefer their lovers cum inside their pussies simply because it's an intrinsic part of who they are.
2/. Black males, in fact most males, other than you know who, enjoy cumin inside wives pussies because it's the most normal place for most men to want to place their seed. I think black men also appreciate the dominance factor!
3/. Husbands, at least for me, prefer their wives lovers to cum inside their wife's pussy because that the ultimate objective of seeing their wife get fucked in the first place. Otherwise we'd all be happy using the reliable old dildo on them!

Its very dirty (in a good way) to allow men to fuck my wife bareback and even more so to let a chosen few cum inside her. She enjoys a large cock without an irritating condom on and the feeling of them blowing a big load inside her and the men doing it love it knowing they are cumming inside my wife. I like watching their shaft pulsate knowing squirt after squirt is filling her up... then love to watch it drip out. And of course I've cleaned her often. It "cums" with the territory ; )
View attachment 404240

No matter how you clean up after your mating's. Your husband will pick up the tell tale pheromones that will slowly reprogram him to accept your life style of sleeping with other men.
This seem to have the effect of domination on the male that ingests the sperm from other men. This with his wife's pheromones that are excited with extra powerful excretions that the husband is addicted to from a sexual relationship with his wife. He powerful S1 and S2 pheromones make him Horney and want to climax. This is used by many women to control the husband. Some dominate wives take advantage and make there husband serve them and provide them with plenty of cock and make them suck out there fully satisfied pussies. Some make them serve there closest lady friends on Hen Night Out. Some Cuckold Cream pie Cleaning husbands have been made to lick and suck several horny women after a romp with studs and BFs they keep on the side as Married and Options Open.
Be careful. Take precautions and TEST before you go bareback. These over the counter test should be well investigated and or some form of STD prevention taken. STD Stat's are Scary
I have aided many wives into gaining the upper hand and the Husbands willingly obey. I takes a diet of fresh love mixings into fresh foods that transfer the pheromones into his system. Some husband will begin to clean there wives after Cumming inside her. This will progress to full desire to eat you after a black man has erupted his cum in you. As a victim of this I can tell you I know many guys that this has been done to. The pussy rules and the husband if properly lead to accept this will enjoy every wad you get pumped into you. I cannot turn down a fresh cream pie from almost any gal so long as she is healthy.

Wow

http://xhamster.com/movies/543102/homemade_cuckold_video2.html

http://www.drtuber.com/embed/687930

tumblr_n7a0lwUgY61r1j7s7o1_400.gif

:blackheart: oh my gods

Back