Cumming inside pussies

This is to the wifey, so your bbc lover really fills you up with the riches thick cream? How long does it take for your bbc lover to cum? I do apologies for being forthcoming.. I'm asking because I had a recent sexual encounter with a woman and her bull..within a 4 hour period, I ended up cumming twice..so simply put... I'd lasted 4 hours, so your hubby lasted 60 seconds. Hey you need some excitement in your life...and you found it...you go girl haaheee! Where are you from? I would love to have my 11 inch bbc stretching you out.

This is to the wifey, so your bbc lover really fills you up with the riches thick cream? How long does it take for your bbc lover to cum? I do apologies for being forthcoming.. I'm asking because I had a recent sexual encounter with a woman and her bull..within a 4 hour period, I ended up cumming twice..so simply put... I'd lasted 4 hours, so your hubby lasted 60 seconds. Hey you need some excitement in your life...and you found it...you go girl haaheee! Where are you from? I would love to have my 11 inch bbc stretching you out.
For some 60 seconds is pretty good

Bro, there is so much white pussy on this board that needs your 11 inch black cock. White bitches should be lining up for your marathon 4 hr. sessions.

Bro, there is so much white pussy on this board that needs your 11 inch black cock. White bitches should be lining up for your marathon 4 hr. sessions.
Totally agree man. I’m white boy and only 3” inches, and I know women would love a big 11 inch BBC in them! When my girlfriend finally got herself one, her sex life improved so much. Plus the black guy was able to make her ejaculate, which I could never do. I’d try so much and failed :(

Totally agree man. I’m white boy and only 3” inches, and I know women would love a big 11 inch BBC in them! When my girlfriend finally got herself one, her sex life improved so much. Plus the black guy was able to make her ejaculate, which I could never do. I’d try so much and failed :(
Don't feel bad bro. I have never been able to make my wife orgasm from fucking. The first time she was with her bull, he made her cum three times from fucking !!! Very eye opening !

IMG-20190601-WA0000.jpg
As a white male cuckolded husband ive had to accept the black man has the sexual superiority to take my woman from me whenever he pleases. His bigger black cock fills my white wifes cunt far better than i can and each time he fucks her my woman begs him to fill her white cunt with black seed.
i Just recieved this picture from my wife
I know her black lovers cum will be leaking into her panties gusset right now .
Oh god i want my wife so much now that it hurts.

Last edited:
Back