Cumming inside pussies

As a BBC having bull filling up a hotwifes pussy with cum is like:
Putting frosting on a that cake that you just made, or Putting a final coat a wax on that car you just washed and detailed, or putting the finishing touches on a masterpiece you just painted, or putting a finalized signature on one of the greatest contracts you'll ever sign! ✍

When our bodies are one; as we are hard as a rock deep inside of her, throbbing, pulsating, panting, gasping, twitching, and moaning while clutching her for dear life as our warm, precious, succulent seed squirts deep inside of her filling up and overflowing her womb; she receives the ultimate confirmation from my body's communication to her body that "I love that pussy"! ❤😘

I love the feeling as their cocks pulse, and spasm inside me, the hot cum gushing from their hard cocks deep in my slutty cunt and ass, the feeling of fullness, completion, and the knowledge that they have emptied their precious semen in my willing holes. Hoping that they will cum again and again using me as their cum sponge. Fucking their friends, cleaning their cocks and drinking the splooge leaking from my used flesh, submitting to their lust, their power, their hard violent ravaging of their willing whore. Holding nothing back to pleasure their ebony bodies and to have them know how much I worship, need, and want them to use me for their pleasure. Hubby, cuck, standing by to fluff, clean or service as needed. OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE IT!! :wub:
I am new to this site and that is so damn sexy. I'm a divorced, older, white male and am wanting to explore a possible cuck role for myself...

Makes you feel good and sad too, doesn't it, boi?
That's why I want to explore IR/Cucking to see how it fits into my humiliation/degrading fantasies w/BlktoWht. Or just being demeaned by any girls/women in general. I can't seem to reconcile why it gets me so excited. New, white, single and older here.

Putting frosting on a that cake that you just made, or Putting a final coat a wax on that car you just washed and detailed, or putting the finishing touches on a masterpiece you just painted, or putting a finalized signature on one of the greatest contracts you'll ever sign! ✍

When our bodies are one; as we are hard as a rock deep inside of her, throbbing, pulsating, panting, gasping, twitching, and moaning while clutching her for dear life as our warm, precious, succulent seed squirts deep inside of her filling up and overflowing her womb; she receives the ultimate confirmation from my body's communication to her body that "I love that pussy"! ❤😘
Keep fucking and filling that white pussy, bro. A man like you gets it.

Perfectly said

The 1st time hubby and I invited another man into the bedroom we were a little bit afraid and wanted to keep it under control. Hubby wanted to be in the room and agreed to not get out of the chair where he had a ringside seat.
All parties agreed Condoms would be used and no cum shot near the crotch. Hubby is snipped, I'm not on the pill, and we don't want more babies.

I started out with me on top so I had control of how far, fast and deep my bull would go. The plan was working well until I went down to give my bull a little head and I removed his condom. The head on his dick was so broad and flared I couldn't resist wanting to feel it bare inside of me. I told hubby that I was sorry but I really wanted to feel that raw bbc.

My bull entered me missionary and promised that he would pull out and finish on my tummy. It felt so good and I felt so full, I came so quick and hand the most intense orgasm. When my bull was kissing on my neck he whispered into my ear "I'm going to cum inside of you". All I said was please and he shot the largest load I have ever seen in my life. He just kept pumping inside of me, we made such a mess. My husband was so pissed I didn't think he would ever get over it.
i like that your a real freak

One of the best things about fucking a cuck's wife was unloading in her pussy while she moaned and her hub played with his cock. Now that's what you call a buzz

For all of us, I assure you! I loved for my wife to have another man/men’s cum draining out of her after a special “party night.”

Back