Cumming inside pussies

I only fuck black men on vacation. Met a well hung black guy on the island of St Martin . Hubby and i invited him to spend the weekend with us at our condo. The first day we used condoms, the next 2 days we went bareback. To feel him and his brother cum in me was sooo much better than using condoms.It was a great experience, cum was everywhere.
hi there this is gary here from st martin let me know if u r here next time will be pleasure to make u taste my bbc with my bros too

Attachments

• cf45db45e82249270396d124964363d2.15.jpg
    cf45db45e82249270396d124964363d2.15.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 103
The 1st time hubby and I invited another man into the bedroom we were a little bit afraid and wanted to keep it under control. Hubby wanted to be in the room and agreed to not get out of the chair where he had a ringside seat.
All parties agreed Condoms would be used and no cum shot near the crotch. Hubby is snipped, I'm not on the pill, and we don't want more babies.

I started out with me on top so I had control of how far, fast and deep my bull would go. The plan was working well until I went down to give my bull a little head and I removed his condom. The head on his dick was so broad and flared I couldn't resist wanting to feel it bare inside of me. I told hubby that I was sorry but I really wanted to feel that raw bbc.

My bull entered me missionary and promised that he would pull out and finish on my tummy. It felt so good and I felt so full, I came so quick and hand the most intense orgasm. When my bull was kissing on my neck he whispered into my ear "I'm going to cum inside of you". All I said was please and he shot the largest load I have ever seen in my life. He just kept pumping inside of me, we made such a mess. My husband was so pissed I didn't think he would ever get over it.
That is so hot. I don’t think I’d ever let a bull wear a condom as it excites me to know the risk. Of course, it would probably make me cum instantly if the woman looked at me before the bull came and told me she wanted his cum. Over the top excitement

Wh
I only fuck black men on vacation. Met a well hung black guy on the island of St Martin . Hubby and i invited him to spend the weekend with us at our condo. The first day we used condoms, the next 2 days we went bareback. To feel him and his brother cum in me was sooo much better than using condoms.It was a great experience, cum was everywhere.
When u coming back to st martin again

I am 56 and my wife is 33. We have been married a little over a year and she has agreed to let me see her get fucked by black men. I have been V-Safe for many years, so she not been using birth control since we been married and her little pussy is fertile and vulnerable to sperm. I have told her I want to see her barebacked by black men, no condoms and no protection used. I want her to risk letting a black man get her pregnant. The idea of everyone knowing she took a load of sperm from a black man and he got her pregnant is a huge turn on. Question now is there a black man that would like to pump her full of his potent sperm and impregnate her.075.JPG067 - Copy.JPG

Sex is about intensity. It's just like electricity: the greater the sex, the better the intensity. Nothing beats that moment of imminent ejaculation when the man is about to cum, and the woman senses it, and her body too responds towards it. It's the ultimate fantasy for most hubbies, almost related to climbing Mt. Everest of cuckoldry.

View attachment 147008
Beautiful

I am 56 and my wife is 33. We have been married a little over a year and she has agreed to let me see her get fucked by black men. I have been V-Safe for many years, so she not been using birth control since we been married and her little pussy is fertile and vulnerable to sperm. I have told her I want to see her barebacked by black men, no condoms and no protection used. I want her to risk letting a black man get her pregnant. The idea of everyone knowing she took a load of sperm from a black man and he got her pregnant is a huge turn on. Question now is there a black man that would like to pump her full of his potent sperm and impregnate her.View attachment 2629240View attachment 2629241

There are thousands who are willing to do that.

anna-morna-her-first-interracial-scene-blacked (2).gif

Why do you think a lot of women prefer their lovers cum inside their pussies?
Why do you think a lot of black males enjoy cumming inside pussies?
Why do you think a lot of husbands wish to see their wives' pussies filled with black sperm?

Women want creampies in their pussies because they are biologically programmed to like it.

The black males is also programmed to shoot his load inside a pussy. It also shows his power over the white couple.

For the cuckold it's the ultimate symbol that another man has access to what should rightfully be his territory.

The cuckold submits and enjoys his wife being sexually satisfied in a way he's incapable of.

17465803.gif

Back