Cumming inside pussies

By the time our BBC is prepared to stick our colossal organ inside a woman's dripping cunt, her vulnerable pussy convulsed with
multiple orgasms. once again my BBC easily slid my monstrous cock into her slippery vagina without one bit of protest from her.
“Aaaah,” Most woman would say semi consciously exclaimed as my gigantic male appendage ****** her vagina to relinquish the
little gain in tightness it had achieved in the two days since they last fucked. Her pussy quickly surrendered its territorial achievement back to the
black infiltrator that slithered all the way inside it. My bare cock had released plenty of precum that mixed with the woman's vaginal fluids, and
prepared to share another titanic load of ejaculate with her unprotected, yet cooperative pussy.

My wife's first black lover. Started out with a condom, but after the first time he came, he wanted to fuck her bareback so he could "feel" her and he promised to pull out, so she let him but when he was ready to cum, she told him to cum inside her. I was so turned on I came in my pants when I heard thatNichole16.jpgNichole14.jpg

Back