Cumming inside pussies

The first black man who took my pussy in my kitchen while my husband was in the shower held me there and said,Im gonna put my baby in your belly and I was so out of my mind with pleasure I pulled him into me and felt his seed flowing between my legs and I was ashamed that I cheated and let his friend cum in me!But his buddy started cumming over and ******* fucking me more and more untill I started looking forward to it!When my husband finally caught us I told him I liked it and wanted to date black guys and that began the lifestyle for us and now my husband encourages my infidelity with my black lovers and even sets me up with black guys ALOT LOL!!!! I love it and I even have a black bf now.

The first black man who took my pussy in my kitchen while my husband was in the shower held me there and said,Im gonna put my baby in your belly and I was so out of my mind with pleasure I pulled him into me and felt his seed flowing between my legs and I was ashamed that I cheated and let his friend cum in me!But his buddy started cumming over and ******* fucking me more and more untill I started looking forward to it!When my husband finally caught us I told him I liked it and wanted to date black guys and that began the lifestyle for us and now my husband encourages my infidelity with my black lovers and even sets me up with black guys ALOT LOL!!!! I love it and I even have a black bf now.

so hot!!
where you unprotected?
Did he knock you up?
perfect~~~

Back