Cumming inside pussies

Its always much more exciting for both of us when Robin fucks black men bareback....but its Robins decision on if he goes in bare or wears a condom.:( Robin prefers bareback BBC because she hates condoms and she loves and needs to feel his bare black cock inside of her and she needs to feel his black cum inside of her white pussy....total satisfaction for both of them. being Robins cuck husband I find it extremly hot and erotic to see my beautiful white wife fucking black men bareback... its a true display of the IR lifestyle that we live and i feel it shows Robins dedication to black men. Theres nothing more beautiful than seeing black mens cum dripping out of Robins pussy....her legs spread wide proudly showing me the load of black nutt that he has pumped deep inside of my wifes pussy......her seeing the huge smile on my face from knowing she has been well fucked and filled with cum by a black man again. The pic below is probably the biggest load of black cum I have ever seen pumped inside of Robin pussy...this brotha just deemed to have an endless supply of black cum stored up in his black balls and kept pumping more and more of his cum into Robin until her cunt overflowed with his black nutt. When he finally slid his BBC out of Robin it was like a river of cum flowing from inside of her.....just fucking incredible to see.....you dont find many cummers like this brotha ever.View attachment 2426496
I hope every drop got cleaned!!!

Back