Cumming inside pussies

I know I have said this on other threads, but it's worth repeating... One of the things that amazes me is just HOW MUCH "protected" sex is going on today. Yes, I know of all the STD risks, etc. But what I mean is... ALL the time I hear women with boyfriends or even husbands(!!) saying how they double or even triple up on birth control!!! This is FLABBERGASTING to me because they are missing the whole point of sex! And I honestly believe if they were TRULY ATTRACTED to the man that they were fucking, they would be BEGGING for his cum!!! Yet I honestly think this is lost on so many white women because they are not actually ATTRACTED to the white men they're sleeping with! My lover fertilizing me with his long black penis IS what makes the sex worth having. Back when we used condoms (years ago) the sex wasn't NEARLY as intense. But now I take the pill a week or two before I see him and take the risk. It's honestly worth it. I love to pretend he's getting me pregnant when he cums inside me. And it takes FOREVER for him to pull out of me after he ejaculates. He loves cumming as deeply as possible and I always beg for him to! (Not that I have to twist his arm to do it! ;))

Back