Cumming inside pussies

The 1st time hubby and I invited another man into the bedroom we were a little bit afraid and wanted to keep it under control. Hubby wanted to be in the room and agreed to not get out of the chair where he had a ringside seat.
All parties agreed Condoms would be used and no cum shot near the crotch. Hubby is snipped, I'm not on the pill, and we don't want more babies.

I started out with me on top so I had control of how far, fast and deep my bull would go. The plan was working well until I went down to give my bull a little head and I removed his condom. The head on his dick was so broad and flared I couldn't resist wanting to feel it bare inside of me. I told hubby that I was sorry but I really wanted to feel that raw bbc.

My bull entered me missionary and promised that he would pull out and finish on my tummy. It felt so good and I felt so full, I came so quick and hand the most intense orgasm. When my bull was kissing on my neck he whispered into my ear "I'm going to cum inside of you". All I said was please and he shot the largest load I have ever seen in my life. He just kept pumping inside of me, we made such a mess. My husband was so pissed I didn't think he would ever get over it.

This same situation happened with me on my first REAL date with a Black Lover. We had talked about putting my diaphragm in after we got going sexually because it causes cramping if left in for a long time. He kept whispering things in my ear as we were making out and doing pre-intercourse things, whispering about whether I wanted to see what it felt like to have a black cock in me totally unprotected, and eventually he started calling it a black man cock and telling me my cunt was made to satisfy black man cocks and I was HOOKED!! I am a total sucker for guys coming on to me and telling me how good I am sexually.....

When I convinced hubby this was OK and we were going to be careful and I spread my legs as WIDE as I could to allow my Black Lover total access to me and I guided his long and THICK black cock in to my fertile and completely unprotected married white cunt and I EXPLODED in to a MASSIVE orgasm just from the initial penetration (this had NEVER happened to me before, I had always had to masturbate while being fucked to orgasm!!) I knew something really special was happening!!! And I just kept cumming and cumming and CUMMING on that thick black black man cock inside my white fertile unprotected cunt and could not stop my mind from wondering "what if".....

About 45 minutes later (OMG, no one had EVER been in me that long much less hadn't cum yet?!) he hissed in my ear "baby, I have GOT to pull out NOW or you are going to see what it feels like to have a black man cock cum inside of you!!" I completely lost it.......I grabbed his ass with both hands, dug my long red nails in to his cheeks and started humping up on his cock like a woman possessed (hubby got this in video, its actually embarrassing to watch kinda' as I am totally out of control) and started BEGGING him to "cum in my pussy, give me your black cum, OMG I WANT you to cum inside of me, and a host of other things many of them incoherent" and I am fucking up on his cock and he is saying "are you SURE" and I felt that first hot blast of unprotected black man sperm explode inside of me and he's moaning and I am begging and when his cum hit deeper than anyone had ever even been before I SCREAMED "GIVE ME YOUR black man BABY" and he is assuring me he is doing so I had an orgasm that made all my other orgasms that night seem like baby orgasms...it was stronger and harder and EVERYTHING I ever thought an orgasms could be and I literally ******* from it. All I could do as it subsided was slowly swirl my hips around his black cock feeling his sperm inside of me, and hold him tight and DEEP inside, and moan and weep softly for about 5 minutes afterwards..........nothing like it had ever happened to me before!!

And as usual that got a LOT longer than I intended as I LOVE to write about that evening.........it actually turned in to a weekend. Once we got back to "normal" and I could communicate again, hubby had gone down the hall to deal with our 2 yo ******* who was awakened by my SCREAMS and when eh came back out I convinced him to pack our ******* up and go to a motel as he was not going back to sleep quickly, I assured hubby I was going to douche the instant he left and would put my diaphragm in immediately an that I was VERY sorry I had lost control and would make sure it didn't happen again, I just wanted some time alone to really let go and enjoy this and not worry about waking out *******.....LYING THRU MY TEETH!!LOL I had NO intention of doing any of those things and I knew it.......the ONLY thing I wanted to do was to get in bed with my Lover and experience that same fantastic situation over and over and OVER, and if I got pregnant that was fine with me too!!

This was late Friday evening........when I finally begrudgingly let hubby and ******* come back, it was LATE Sunday evening and then only because my Lover HAD to leave for the other side of the state due to work Monday AM. From Friday evening until Sunday evening, his cock was inside of me almost constantly except for a couple showers, going to the bathroom, and getting things to eat/******* and my diaphragm never came out of the case once!! Eleven times he came inside of me during that timeframe, eleven times I BEGGED him for his baby in my white married cunt and eleven times he guaranteed me he was leaving his black man baby in my white married belly. By the time he left I was referring to my cunt as "your pussy" and openly telling him I loved him and fully intended to have his baby and "you can have YOUR pussy anytime you want it, you don't even have to call". He was very graphically discussing my sexual capabilities for satisfying black man cocks, and assuring me I was MADE to satisfy black men and my pussy could squeeze "like a hand"(new term for me, had never heard that before and it made me feel GREAT!!) and telling me he as going to share my pussy with all his friends in Detroit and if I wasn't pregnant with a black man baby now I would be SOON with all the black cocks that were going to be using HIS pussy soon....I even agreed to drive to Detroit the next weekend so we could start sharing me around AND to leave my diaphragm at home with hubby, without even considering discussing this with hubby first!! LOL

GOT to stop writing!! This is SUCH a turn on for me tho...........so hubby came home, we got our ******* to bed, and I confessed ALL to him. Luckily he was VERY horny and I did not allow him to cum too quickly while I was playing with his little white clit we now call it and kept him going until he agreed to ALL my desires including driving to Detroit and being shared around!! When he did finally lose it and cum HARD was when I told him that not only did I have all 11 loads of fertile black sperm inside of me and that I HAD finally put my diaphragm in AFTER my Lover left so it would hold sperm inside of me to help the possibility of a pregnancy AND to be certain that if I did get pregnant it was a black man baby for SURE that hubby was NOT going to get to have sex with me until I KNEW whether I was pregnant or not...........THAT produced a cum flying everywhere just from being jerked while we talked explosive orgasm for him!! LOLLOL After, feeling slightly remorseful, he asked if I was going to make him go along with all the things I had got him to agree to before cumming and I assured him that I DEFINITELY was holding him to ALL of it!!

I did NOT get pregnant and was really sad when my period started right before I was to leave for Detroit too. I actually called hubby up CRYING that my period had started and I wasn't pregnant AND it ruined my planned weekend......very weird phone call he told me!! LOL His wife calling sobbing because she was not pregnant by a Black Lover and now could not go try again to get pregnant by him........I ended up going the following weekend and although the sex was good, it never got as feverish HOT as that first time together.....I don't know why, but I could sense he was less in to it this time, maybe he got scared I was looking to trap him in to something?........he did take me out to a couple clubs over the weekend, and a couple "after hours bars" that I had never heard of before and introduced me to a new culture I had NEVER experienced. I met a lot of his friends and many not his friends too and was VERY MUCH welcomed and desired but no sex happened other than with him and that was just not the same......really don't know why, but that was the last time we saw each other too.

I WAS hooked tho.......for the next 3 years I was on a wild ride of exclusively BBC except for my husband and by the time it ended, I had nearly destroyed my marriage. He gave me an ultimatum (LOT more to this story) and I thought about it a while and decided on him and our ******* (and to be perfectly honest were it not for our ******* my decision would have been different) and gave up BBC cold turkey. It was true, I could NOT control it nor my desires and I was willing to do more and more of what was asked of me with no consideration for the outcome. I was "dating" 5-6 nites a week, multiple men nightly, would drag home sometime b/w 2-4 AM, sleep a couple hours and drag off to work and do it all over again the next nite. What was originally "for us to spice things up" was solely all about me and my needs and DESIRES for black cocks.......I was a well know regular at all the black clubs in our highly conservative town, never paid door fees except with my pussy, could get in any after hours club in town and I was starting to experiment with ******* (an ABSOLUTE no for my medical professional husband) as my choices of Lovers became less quality and more quantity. So, gave it up entirely and for the next 10 years I was a good mom to our ******* and had a boring but ok sex life............right up until our ******* went to college and THAT is another LONG story!!

Sorry for the LONG desseration..........nite all J

The 1st time hubby and I invited another man into the bedroom we were a little bit afraid and wanted to keep it under control. Hubby wanted to be in the room and agreed to not get out of the chair where he had a ringside seat.
All parties agreed Condoms would be used and no cum shot near the crotch. Hubby is snipped, I'm not on the pill, and we don't want more babies.

I started out with me on top so I had control of how far, fast and deep my bull would go. The plan was working well until I went down to give my bull a little head and I removed his condom. The head on his dick was so broad and flared I couldn't resist wanting to feel it bare inside of me. I told hubby that I was sorry but I really wanted to feel that raw bbc.

My bull entered me missionary and promised that he would pull out and finish on my tummy. It felt so good and I felt so full, I came so quick and hand the most intense orgasm. When my bull was kissing on my neck he whispered into my ear "I'm going to cum inside of you". All I said was please and he shot the largest load I have ever seen in my life. He just kept pumping inside of me, we made such a mess. My husband was so pissed I didn't think he would ever get over it.
Wonderful story! You deserve more of those experiences!

This same situation happened with me on my first REAL date with a Black Lover. We had talked about putting my diaphragm in after we got going sexually because it causes cramping if left in for a long time. He kept whispering things in my ear as we were making out and doing pre-intercourse things, whispering about whether I wanted to see what it felt like to have a black cock in me totally unprotected, and eventually he started calling it a black man cock and telling me my cunt was made to satisfy black man cocks and I was HOOKED!! I am a total sucker for guys coming on to me and telling me how good I am sexually.....

When I convinced hubby this was OK and we were going to be careful and I spread my legs as WIDE as I could to allow my Black Lover total access to me and I guided his long and THICK black cock in to my fertile and completely unprotected married white cunt and I EXPLODED in to a MASSIVE orgasm just from the initial penetration (this had NEVER happened to me before, I had always had to masturbate while being fucked to orgasm!!) I knew something really special was happening!!! And I just kept cumming and cumming and CUMMING on that thick black black man cock inside my white fertile unprotected cunt and could not stop my mind from wondering "what if".....

About 45 minutes later (OMG, no one had EVER been in me that long much less hadn't cum yet?!) he hissed in my ear "baby, I have GOT to pull out NOW or you are going to see what it feels like to have a black man cock cum inside of you!!" I completely lost it.......I grabbed his ass with both hands, dug my long red nails in to his cheeks and started humping up on his cock like a woman possessed (hubby got this in video, its actually embarrassing to watch kinda' as I am totally out of control) and started BEGGING him to "cum in my pussy, give me your black cum, OMG I WANT you to cum inside of me, and a host of other things many of them incoherent" and I am fucking up on his cock and he is saying "are you SURE" and I felt that first hot blast of unprotected black man sperm explode inside of me and he's moaning and I am begging and when his cum hit deeper than anyone had ever even been before I SCREAMED "GIVE ME YOUR black man BABY" and he is assuring me he is doing so I had an orgasm that made all my other orgasms that night seem like baby orgasms...it was stronger and harder and EVERYTHING I ever thought an orgasms could be and I literally ******* from it. All I could do as it subsided was slowly swirl my hips around his black cock feeling his sperm inside of me, and hold him tight and DEEP inside, and moan and weep softly for about 5 minutes afterwards..........nothing like it had ever happened to me before!!

And as usual that got a LOT longer than I intended as I LOVE to write about that evening.........it actually turned in to a weekend. Once we got back to "normal" and I could communicate again, hubby had gone down the hall to deal with our 2 yo ******* who was awakened by my SCREAMS and when eh came back out I convinced him to pack our ******* up and go to a motel as he was not going back to sleep quickly, I assured hubby I was going to douche the instant he left and would put my diaphragm in immediately an that I was VERY sorry I had lost control and would make sure it didn't happen again, I just wanted some time alone to really let go and enjoy this and not worry about waking out *******.....LYING THRU MY TEETH!!LOL I had NO intention of doing any of those things and I knew it.......the ONLY thing I wanted to do was to get in bed with my Lover and experience that same fantastic situation over and over and OVER, and if I got pregnant that was fine with me too!!

This was late Friday evening........when I finally begrudgingly let hubby and ******* come back, it was LATE Sunday evening and then only because my Lover HAD to leave for the other side of the state due to work Monday AM. From Friday evening until Sunday evening, his cock was inside of me almost constantly except for a couple showers, going to the bathroom, and getting things to eat/******* and my diaphragm never came out of the case once!! Eleven times he came inside of me during that timeframe, eleven times I BEGGED him for his baby in my white married cunt and eleven times he guaranteed me he was leaving his black man baby in my white married belly. By the time he left I was referring to my cunt as "your pussy" and openly telling him I loved him and fully intended to have his baby and "you can have YOUR pussy anytime you want it, you don't even have to call". He was very graphically discussing my sexual capabilities for satisfying black man cocks, and assuring me I was MADE to satisfy black men and my pussy could squeeze "like a hand"(new term for me, had never heard that before and it made me feel GREAT!!) and telling me he as going to share my pussy with all his friends in Detroit and if I wasn't pregnant with a black man baby now I would be SOON with all the black cocks that were going to be using HIS pussy soon....I even agreed to drive to Detroit the next weekend so we could start sharing me around AND to leave my diaphragm at home with hubby, without even considering discussing this with hubby first!! LOL

GOT to stop writing!! This is SUCH a turn on for me tho...........so hubby came home, we got our ******* to bed, and I confessed ALL to him. Luckily he was VERY horny and I did not allow him to cum too quickly while I was playing with his little white clit we now call it and kept him going until he agreed to ALL my desires including driving to Detroit and being shared around!! When he did finally lose it and cum HARD was when I told him that not only did I have all 11 loads of fertile black sperm inside of me and that I HAD finally put my diaphragm in AFTER my Lover left so it would hold sperm inside of me to help the possibility of a pregnancy AND to be certain that if I did get pregnant it was a black man baby for SURE that hubby was NOT going to get to have sex with me until I KNEW whether I was pregnant or not...........THAT produced a cum flying everywhere just from being jerked while we talked explosive orgasm for him!! LOLLOL After, feeling slightly remorseful, he asked if I was going to make him go along with all the things I had got him to agree to before cumming and I assured him that I DEFINITELY was holding him to ALL of it!!

I did NOT get pregnant and was really sad when my period started right before I was to leave for Detroit too. I actually called hubby up CRYING that my period had started and I wasn't pregnant AND it ruined my planned weekend......very weird phone call he told me!! LOL His wife calling sobbing because she was not pregnant by a Black Lover and now could not go try again to get pregnant by him........I ended up going the following weekend and although the sex was good, it never got as feverish HOT as that first time together.....I don't know why, but I could sense he was less in to it this time, maybe he got scared I was looking to trap him in to something?........he did take me out to a couple clubs over the weekend, and a couple "after hours bars" that I had never heard of before and introduced me to a new culture I had NEVER experienced. I met a lot of his friends and many not his friends too and was VERY MUCH welcomed and desired but no sex happened other than with him and that was just not the same......really don't know why, but that was the last time we saw each other too.

I WAS hooked tho.......for the next 3 years I was on a wild ride of exclusively BBC except for my husband and by the time it ended, I had nearly destroyed my marriage. He gave me an ultimatum (LOT more to this story) and I thought about it a while and decided on him and our ******* (and to be perfectly honest were it not for our ******* my decision would have been different) and gave up BBC cold turkey. It was true, I could NOT control it nor my desires and I was willing to do more and more of what was asked of me with no consideration for the outcome. I was "dating" 5-6 nites a week, multiple men nightly, would drag home sometime b/w 2-4 AM, sleep a couple hours and drag off to work and do it all over again the next nite. What was originally "for us to spice things up" was solely all about me and my needs and DESIRES for black cocks.......I was a well know regular at all the black clubs in our highly conservative town, never paid door fees except with my pussy, could get in any after hours club in town and I was starting to experiment with ******* (an ABSOLUTE no for my medical professional husband) as my choices of Lovers became less quality and more quantity. So, gave it up entirely and for the next 10 years I was a good mom to our ******* and had a boring but ok sex life............right up until our ******* went to college and THAT is another LONG story!!

Sexy stuff! Thanks for sharing!

wonderful...
! preg.jpg

I love the feeling as their cocks pulse, and spasm inside me, the hot cum gushing from their hard cocks deep in my slutty cunt and ass, the feeling of fullness, completion, and the knowledge that they have emptied their precious semen in my willing holes. Hoping that they will cum again and again using me as their cum sponge. Fucking their friends, cleaning their cocks and drinking the splooge leaking from my used flesh, submitting to their lust, their power, their hard violent ravaging of their willing whore. Holding nothing back to pleasure their ebony bodies and to have them know how much I worship, need, and want them to use me for their pleasure. Hubby, cuck, standing by to fluff, clean or service as needed. OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE IT!! :wub:

you are the perfect queen
you hubby is very lucky:)

Well said, my ex wife often told me if we were going to live this lifestyle, I had to accept she only experience ultimate pleasure and fulfillment by satisfying her innate need to be breed and cummed in by fit young black males and athletes with big hung cocks and needed her pussy given to select one's regularly to feel bred with. She enjoyed their dominance over her and their physical aura and hung cock cumming inside her pussy. On the flip side I needed it as well, to be there with her to introduce, guard, and help her and him and see her get pleased. Afterwards, with select stud's, licking their real man's cum out of her pussy to show her I submitted to her desires for him and just a few times, sucked his cock with her. Breeding never happened but was discussed and reluctantly I submitted if she did get pregnant, we would keep and raise the baby and grant him a lifetime role of open visits and sleep overs.
Now, when dating I only seek overly fine white women who feel the same selfish and loving tendencies to cuck me with real men.

love it
so right

1. I think women have an basic instinct to want to be bred and produce babies so it is the ultimate act of total surrender, enhanced by the taboo of interracial coupling. couldn't agree more

2. Insofar as the black male is concerned, no self respecting alpha male would want to deposit their cum anywhere but inside a woman's pussy. The alpha black male has the same instinct to reproduce their offspring and it demonstrates their dominance over the female and other males when their sperm beats other male's sperm to the egg.
honestly this is how it should be - natural selection
Of course there are other ways black males demonstrate their dominance over the female lover and her husband such as performing anal sex on her. even more so by "breeding" his ass~!!!!

3. From my perspective as a white husband of a desirable white wife it is a turn on on multiple levels. First of all, as Amie's husband I think of myself as the alpha male within our relationship and allowing her body to be taken without limits by black lover or lovers is an act of surrender on my part. The ultimate surrender is when black men cream deep inside her pussy, deposited their essence where mine is supposed to be. i agree
This ignites something inside me that fills me with desire to also cum inside her, to compete with their male potency. in my case it more to enjoy her well used body - and to enforce my support of her That is why I always make love to her soon after they cum inside her. I had given up my alpha male status for a short time and need to reclaim it as mine. again i am sure i will not be able to provide as much pleasure - as a 5-6" cock and a small cum producer i also know deep down that i have no chance of beating his sperm to her egg - and honestly would not want too - i also under stand that if i make her orgasm there is a greater chance of driving his black seed deeper inside her
if she was at her most fertile i would most likely pull out and cum on her pussy then i could clean it off i would not want to risk me accidentally making her pregnant....

WOW
i would have loved to have a wife like you
as long as i am involved and get sloppy seconds i would encourage you to fuck as many men as possible
and would support you and your offspring if - no when you got "bred"

one of the hottest encounters i arranged with my ex was a 13 man bare back gang bang at fantasyland 2
3-years ago

perfect
absolutely perfect~!!!!

Attachments

• !!fantasyland 2 rear theater.jpg
    !!fantasyland 2 rear theater.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 195
I tried an IUD but couldn't wear one, got a nasty infection. The hottest thing about an IUD is it actually allows your egg to be fertilized, but implantation can't take place so the fertilized egg is sloughed off during your period. So you ARE being fertilized but don't get pregnant!! I find that tantalizing!!

Very hot....

Why do you think a lot of women prefer their lovers cum inside their pussies?
My wife says that its not REALLY sex unless they cum inside of her. She doesn't feel fulfilled and does not feel she has fulfilled sex for her Lovers. She also loves the pregnancy risk aspect of this too, as do most of her Lovers.

Why do you think a lot of black males enjoy cumming inside pussies?
Its the ultimate act of "taking the pussy over", owning it. And breeding it too if possible. Almost every black lover she had wanted to cum inside of her and knock her up, especially knowing she was willing and ready!!

Why do you think a lot of husbands wish to see their wives' pussies filled with black sperm?
I love to see her satisfied and she's not satisfied unless she has taken her Lovers sperm inside of her, preferably without her diaphragm in so she is risking a pregnancy too. I would find it the most intensely exciting sexual occurrence if she was to get pregnant as a result of her having affairs outside out marriage. Ultimate cuckolding, especially if the baby was interracial and obviously not mine.

CW

My wife says that its not REALLY sex unless they cum inside of her. She doesn't feel fulfilled and does not feel she has fulfilled sex for her Lovers. She also loves the pregnancy risk aspect of this too, as do most of her Lovers.

Its the ultimate act of "taking the pussy over", owning it. And breeding it too if possible. Almost every black lover she had wanted to cum inside of her and knock her up, especially knowing she was willing and ready!!

Why do you think a lot of husbands wish to see their wives' pussies filled with black sperm?
I love to see her satisfied and she's not satisfied unless she has taken her Lovers sperm inside of her, preferably without her diaphragm in so she is risking a pregnancy too. I would find it the most intensely exciting sexual occurrence if she was to get pregnant as a result of her having affairs outside out marriage. Ultimate cuckolding, especially if the baby was interracial and obviously not mine.

CW

couldn't be better said!!!

CW
Correct n not the head -cinema maybe to get preg (with the knowing I've preg prevent)
in the moment my lover shot his seed in my vagy is so enormous that I mostly get in that moment a pussyflash n a climax as never ever without.
When I tell my hubby in time when bull seed me Ooooh I've forgot my pill hubby cums freehands this moment.

Helluva story

Back