Cumming inside pussies

The 1st time hubby and I invited another man into the bedroom we were a little bit afraid and wanted to keep it under control. Hubby wanted to be in the room and agreed to not get out of the chair where he had a ringside seat.
All parties agreed Condoms would be used and no cum shot near the crotch. Hubby is snipped, I'm not on the pill, and we don't want more babies.

I started out with me on top so I had control of how far, fast and deep my bull would go. The plan was working well until I went down to give my bull a little head and I removed his condom. The head on his dick was so broad and flared I couldn't resist wanting to feel it bare inside of me. I told hubby that I was sorry but I really wanted to feel that raw bbc.

My bull entered me missionary and promised that he would pull out and finish on my tummy. It felt so good and I felt so full, I came so quick and hand the most intense orgasm. When my bull was kissing on my neck he whispered into my ear "I'm going to cum inside of you". All I said was please and he shot the largest load I have ever seen in my life. He just kept pumping inside of me, we made such a mess. My husband was so pissed I didn't think he would ever get over it.

Pretty much how my first real BBC experience went too........we agreed to leave my diaphragm out until we were actually ready for sex (intercourse) because it causes severe cramping when left in for long periods of time. By the time we got to that point, I was SO turned on my him asking me if I wanted to feel a black cock inside of me totally unprotected and all the fantasies going thru my head about that and hubby encouraging me to "just try it" that I agreed to this situation..........I immediately upon insertion of his black cock in me totally unprotected and fertile had the first ever vaginal orgasm that was caused by insertion only!! Prior to that, I had always had to rub my clit to cum(all with white guys) so I was ecstatic!! And it only got better from there........45 minutes later when he hissed in my ear "baby I have GOT to pull out or you are going to see what it feels like to have a "black man" cum inside of you and knock you up" I did what any white girl would have done...grabbed his ass with both hands, pulled his cock as deep inside of me as I could, started fucking up on his black cock like the best whore in town, and SCREAMED for him to cum in my white cunt, knock me up, PLEASE give me your baby........etc, etc., etc" and when that first jet of hot black fertile sperm hit my womb I had an orgasm that made the previous ones seem like baby play and *******!! LOLLOL Poor hubby is stammering "uh guys, this is kinda getting out of control, maybe we'd better slow down, etc all on the video", as if that ws going to affect the outcome.

J (the wife)

Back