Cumming inside pussies

i always said the bull was marking his territory when he came inside my ex ...:sex:
know i know understand that a bull really is "breeding" me when he cums inside my cucky sissy ass :threesome::threesome:
Makes me want to be bred by BBC as often as possible~!
For males , this is all about domination and submission. Alpha Male. Submissive males soon learn that prostrate stimulation is a huge turn on and makes the receiving male cock very hard. So very different from other forms of male s timulation

T
I think there's something going on which we often underestimate. A man's cum affects the genetic makeup of the person taking it into their body. It's called "microchimerism" and happens because sperm that don't find eggs don't simply die. They infiltrate the body and inject their DNA into cells throughout. That DNA will stay with her (or him) throughout her entire life.

In some instances, DNA from past sexual partners ends up influencing the woman's egg cells, passing on her former lover's genes to her offspring even if he isn't the *******. White women and white men have thus been known to have Black babies, based on the wife's history of accepting Black cum inside of her, even years after her last encounter.

I think this plays into why bulls and wives instinctively want him to nut deep inside of her, even if they both know she's on the pill. When a woman accepts a man's cum, she's not just offering her pussy to please his cock, or her womb to carry his baby -- she is offering her whole body to filled with him, and to carry vestiges of him within her always. When a woman feels strongly that a cock is of superior quality, she'll want it to put those genes inside of her.

As for husbands, I think we are faced with the strong desire to fuck our wives when we see that she's got another man's cum inside of her. We'll face a strong impulse to clean it out, and to fuck her ourselves. Once again, it's sort of Darwinian. Of course, seeking out the situations where she'll be with other men in order to experience that lustful "high" of cuckolding is probably a "malfunction" of the gene. Well, as long as everyone is happy, right?
Thanks for a very interesting post. I certainly agree with you you about this:

"When a woman feels strongly that a cock is of superior quality, she'll want it to put those genes inside of her."

That's why our ******* is biracial.

tumblr_otfs3fHkfo1sggffzo1_1280 (2).jpg

For males , this is all about domination and submission. Alpha Male. Submissive males soon learn that prostrate stimulation is a huge turn on and makes the receiving male cock very hard. So very different from other forms of male s timulation

Actually
in my case i really am not at all stimulated sexually by being fucked
i never get hard or come from having a BBC fuck me.
i dont love getting fucked - but i do not dislike being fucked - to me it is 100% about being submissive to the bull - i love the humiliation not the act... i 100% love the idea that a BBC bull is implanting his DNA in me and corrupting my DNA...

WOW

i love be used sexually
i love being sexually submissive
i love being sexually humiliated

i could care less how its done - fuck me - piss on me - make me into a sissy - turn me into a slut or whore
its about the use! especially in front of my female!!!!

I think there's something going on which we often underestimate. A man's cum affects the genetic makeup of the person taking it into their body. It's called "microchimerism" and happens because sperm that don't find eggs don't simply die. They infiltrate the body and inject their DNA into cells throughout. That DNA will stay with her (or him) throughout her entire life....

To continue this thought, cuckolds benefit in two ways. Firstly, if he is able to eat the cum, then he receives not only the nutritional value, but also testosterone and he, too, will exhibit microchimerism, as even consumption of cum has been shown to have permanent cellular affects. It is possible that his sperm production could be infiltrated, and his wife's bull's genes mixed into his sperm. By definition, the Black man fucking the other man's wife has shown Darwinian superiority, so this infiltration may actually improve the fitness of the cuckold's potential future children. This may be why cuckolds actually seek out lovers for their wives.

Similarly for his wife -- the more of her bull's cum she takes, the more likely her children are to exhibit a few more of his traits, when he is or is not the *******. If you are a cuckold, letting your wife take a bull's cum to implant his DNA into her system could give her children more of his DNA. If the cuckold ends up being the ******* after his wife has been implanted with Black DNA, her children may end up with some Black traits anyway, increasing their fitness. This is my answer to the third question as to how cuckolds exist, when we appear so much to be contrary to natural selection.

To continue this thought, cuckolds benefit in two ways. Firstly, if he is able to eat the cum, then he receives not only the nutritional value, but also testosterone and he, too, will exhibit microchimerism, as even consumption of cum has been shown to have permanent cellular affects. It is possible that his sperm production could be infiltrated, and his wife's bull's genes mixed into his sperm. By definition, the Black man fucking the other man's wife has shown Darwinian superiority, so this infiltration may actually improve the fitness of the cuckold's potential future children. This may be why cuckolds actually seek out lovers for their wives.

Similarly for his wife -- the more of her bull's cum she takes, the more likely her children are to exhibit a few more of his traits, when he is or is not the *******. If you are a cuckold, letting your wife take a bull's cum to implant his DNA into her system could give her children more of his DNA. If the cuckold ends up being the ******* after his wife has been implanted with Black DNA, her children may end up with some Black traits anyway, increasing their fitness. This is my answer to the third question as to how cuckolds exist, when we appear so much to be contrary to natural selection.
Interesting.

2cd6d902-69fb-41d2-acf2-02f3d5544298.jpg

Back