Cumming inside pussies

I think there's something going on which we often underestimate. A man's cum affects the genetic makeup of the person taking it into their body. It's called "microchimerism" and happens because sperm that don't find eggs don't simply die. They infiltrate the body and inject their DNA into cells throughout. That DNA will stay with her (or him) throughout her entire life.

In some instances, DNA from past sexual partners ends up influencing the woman's egg cells, passing on her former lover's genes to her offspring even if he isn't the *******. White women and white men have thus been known to have Black babies, based on the wife's history of accepting Black cum inside of her, even years after her last encounter.

I think this plays into why bulls and wives instinctively want him to nut deep inside of her, even if they both know she's on the pill. When a woman accepts a man's cum, she's not just offering her pussy to please his cock, or her womb to carry his baby -- she is offering her whole body to filled with him, and to carry vestiges of him within her always. When a woman feels strongly that a cock is of superior quality, she'll want it to put those genes inside of her.

As for husbands, I think we are faced with the strong desire to fuck our wives when we see that she's got another man's cum inside of her. We'll face a strong impulse to clean it out, and to fuck her ourselves. Once again, it's sort of Darwinian. Of course, seeking out the situations where she'll be with other men in order to experience that lustful "high" of cuckolding is probably a "malfunction" of the gene. Well, as long as everyone is happy, right?

I think there's something going on which we often underestimate. A man's cum affects the genetic makeup of the person taking it into their body. It's called "microchimerism" and happens because sperm that don't find eggs don't simply die. They infiltrate the body and inject their DNA into cells throughout. That DNA will stay with her (or him) throughout her entire life.

In some instances, DNA from past sexual partners ends up influencing the woman's egg cells, passing on her former lover's genes to her offspring even if he isn't the *******. White women and white men have thus been known to have Black babies, based on the wife's history of accepting Black cum inside of her, even years after her last encounter.

I think this plays into why bulls and wives instinctively want him to nut deep inside of her, even if they both know she's on the pill. When a woman accepts a man's cum, she's not just offering her pussy to please his cock, or her womb to carry his baby -- she is offering her whole body to filled with him, and to carry vestiges of him within her always. When a woman feels strongly that a cock is of superior quality, she'll want it to put those genes inside of her.

As for husbands, I think we are faced with the strong desire to fuck our wives when we see that she's got another man's cum inside of her. We'll face a strong impulse to clean it out, and to fuck her ourselves. Once again, it's sort of Darwinian. Of course, seeking out the situations where she'll be with other men in order to experience that lustful "high" of cuckolding is probably a "malfunction" of the gene. Well, as long as everyone is happy, right?

i always said the bull was marking his territory when he came inside my ex ...:sex:
know i know understand that a bull really is "breeding" me when he cums inside my cucky sissy ass :threesome::threesome:
Makes me want to be bred by BBC as often as possible~!

To humuliate the cuckold while proving the bull is the one in charge
Seems like that is just where it is supposed to go. Dump all those spermy swimmers deep inside so they swim right up to her eggs and fertilize them. Just like the male salmon fish does after the female releases her eggs. Then all those fertilized eggs become new little salmon fishys.

Back