Cum on face or mouth

Always in the mouth and swallowing all the milk.
Always in the mouth and swallowing all the milk.
I've not had either, yet, but I must say it looks so slutty seeing these pictures of you lucky girls receiving a Black Man's seed all over your face and swallowing their thick cream. This, I think, would be my preference for my first experience but after that I would love to be taken bareback and feel the Black Bull emptying his hot cum deep inside my boi pussy and making me a true BBC Slut. Having said that, it is , of course, up to the Bull to have his pleasure any way he wants. :blackheart: :blackheart::lips::lips:

Attachments

• 1379789969 (1).jpg
    1379789969 (1).jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 96
  • mlp1 (1).jpg
    mlp1 (1).jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 80
  • 128503948(1).jpg
    128503948(1).jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 83
  • 503703688(1).jpg
    503703688(1).jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 110
Mm absolutely love ur idea
I've not had either, yet, but I must say it looks so slutty seeing these pictures of you lucky girls receiving a Black Man's seed all over your face and swallowing their thick cream. This, I think, would be my preference for my first experience but after that I would love to be taken bareback and feel the Black Bull emptying his hot cum deep inside my boi pussy and making me a true BBC Slut. Having said that, it is , of course, up to the Bull to have his pleasure any way he wants. :blackheart: :blackheart::lips::lips:

Back