Cum on face or mouth

Mouth 100% of the time. And I don't like that they "shoot" the cum from afar into my mouth, I want them to ejaculate with their cock IN my mouth, a full "oral creampie", feeling his dick throbbing in my mouth while they look at me in hysterics and moaning like crazy, and I feel his dick throbbing on my lips, followed by the bitter taste and thick cum, OMFG 🥵🥵🥵
That's it Baby Girl, enjoy it all, don't miss a drop!!!

Mouth 100% of the time. And I don't like that they "shoot" the cum from afar into my mouth, I want them to ejaculate with their cock IN my mouth, a full "oral creampie", feeling his dick throbbing in my mouth while they look at me in hysterics and moaning like crazy, and I feel his dick throbbing on my lips, followed by the bitter taste and thick cum, OMFG 🥵🥵🥵
I would give anything to be your white boy, miss.... Never EVER would I disrespect you with sexual advances. I knowwwww my place. I'd worship you in every way and do your chores to make sure you keep focused on being the nastiest Black owned slut EVER

Deep inside unprotected in her very high risk ovulation time ….make it unforgettable….as she patiently waits till the end of the month wondering if their time in bed was a magic moment for both of them …every day she’ll fondly remember every kiss and every loving stroke up to his deep fertile release.

Back