CUM MOUTH

I always ask my lover for permission to suck his black cock and swallow his first load. In my experience the first load is the tastiest and thickest. Sometimes I share it with my husband which he loves. Later, being deep fucked by my bull is more satisfying with the taste of his precious seed still lingering in my grateful mouth.0A0F713F-A5F6-445F-9CDB-312BD01803CC.jpeg

I always ask my lover for permission to suck his black cock and swallow his first load. In my experience the first load is the tastiest and thickest. Sometimes I share it with my husband which he loves. Later, being deep fucked by my bull is more satisfying with the taste of his precious seed still lingering in my grateful mouth.View attachment 4413467
Sister we share the exact same sentiments, we could be twins :blackheart:🍆💦:mstickle:🍑:lips:

I always ask my lover for permission to suck his black cock and swallow his first load. In my experience the first load is the tastiest and thickest. Sometimes I share it with my husband which he loves. Later, being deep fucked by my bull is more satisfying with the taste of his precious seed still lingering in my grateful mouth.View attachment 4413467
I love seeing his big black cock fucking your beautiful white face.
Did your lucky husband take the picture?
You have an exciting and excellent attitude about sucking black cocks.
Your husband is a lucky man to be married to such a beautiful and exciting Lady and a slut for black cocks.

I love seeing his big black cock cumming your beautiful white mouth. You were lucky that he had such a large load of cum and to feel it piling up on your tongue. You appeared to be smiling while he was cumming in your mouth. I loved seeing your beautiful smile on your face after you swallowed his giant cum load.
Did your lucky husband take the picture?
Your husband is a lucky man to be married to such a beautiful and exciting Lady and a slut for black cocks.

Back