CUM MOUTH

It doesn’t take much to get me excited like fondling my nipples. Then, I will do anything for my BBC. I don’t enjoy swallowing cum but I do it. Jamie
I truly Adore pure honesty & dedication & Commitment from a Sexy White QOS Women! Thank you for the Amazing services you provide to Strong Dom black alpha bulls Jamie D! looking forward to bonding & connecting with you in the future if possible! Nipples happen to be my fav go to first spot. Simply Irresistible🙎♠️💦💦💦👅😋❤️🔥🔥🔥💋👍💯

I get so wet sucking cocl. Hubby says Im linda lovelace lol
and I swallow
it makes my lover feel good
sometimes I suck a hot guy while hubby watches, take his spunk , kiss my hubby and suck my lover hard again I know he he will last longer fucking my wet wet pussy
You definitely have a game plan that works! One load down the hatch,the rest up the snatch! Way to get it done!

IF the woman genuinely loves swallowing then this is one the greatest things there is to experice/see sexually, however, if she`s only doing it because she thinks it`s what`s expected of her and makes weird disgusted facial expressions it´s a disaster.
Women, only do the things you love....it`s better for everyone that way ;)

Last edited:
I always ask my lover for permission to suck his black cock and swallow his first load. In my experience the first load is the tastiest and thickest. Sometimes I share it with my husband which he loves. Later, being deep fucked by my bull is more satisfying with the taste of his precious seed still lingering in my grateful mouth
I always ask my lover for permission to suck his black cock and swallow his first load. In my experience the first load is the tastiest and thickest. Sometimes I share it with my husband which he loves. Later, being deep fucked by my bull is more satisfying with the taste of his precious seed still lingering in my grateful mouth.View attachment 4413467
I need to play with a woman who thinks like you. My dick would stay hard

Back