CUM MOUTH

Black men are incredibly virile, and shoot large thick loads. Be prepared to ******* a lot, because a lot is coming. And, also, everything that leads up to it. The way they steer you. Touch you. Handle your ass. By the time you go to your knees, you'll want him so much that you'll literally almost suck the top off his dick.

Black men are incredibly virile, and shoot large thick loads. Be prepared to ******* a lot, because a lot is coming. And, also, everything that leads up to it. The way they steer you. Touch you. Handle your ass. By the time you go to your knees, you'll want him so much that you'll literally almost suck the top off his dick.
No one could ever Explain it any better than you just did StevieGirl! Salute!❤👩💦👅😋💋

Ladies, tell us how you feel about taking BBC cum in your mouth. What does it mean to you, what should white women understand about taking BBC nut.
I enjoy the taste of cum so always had fun swallowing my men. I like the way it feels naughty but at the same time kind of empowering being I can literally drain the seed of a man out of him and swallow it.

Ladies, tell us how you feel about taking BBC cum in your mouth. What does it mean to you, what should white women understand about taking BBC nut.
I always take my lover in my mouth. It is a matter of respect and obedience to love his cock and swallow his seeds..at some point in the lovemaking over the course of a few hours, I get to have him in my pussy, sometimes in my ass.
jamie

Back