Cum in wifes pussy

So wife is going to be with her bull for the third time tomorrow and instead of swallowing his load she wants him to cum in her pussy she is in her 40s and probably won’t get pregnant but still there is a chance should I let her or should we wait
You should be concerned if she is in her early 40's..........why? I got blk preg in my early 40s. I'm not saying we're the same.........just saying it happens.

If you both want to limit her chances of getting preg, just have her get a diaphragm as birth control. It can be used only when you need it, no hormones, no heavier periods (from IUD). It just kinda works for those play times.

So wife is going to be with her bull for the third time tomorrow and instead of swallowing his load she wants him to cum in her pussy she is in her 40s and probably won’t get pregnant but still there is a chance should I let her or should we wait
You should let your wife ask her black bull to cum in her unprotected married white cunt and womb. I believe it really isn't your choice, it is your wife's choice. It is her body and she decides who can fuck her and cum in her. Many white wives, like mine, have decided that even though they love their husbands, they NEED to have sex with other men, cocks, especially big black cocks. I believe that our white wives have a right to have sex and be fucked by any man they desire to be fucked by and to let them cum in their cunts or anywhere they want them to on their body.

In my siutation we strive for this, in fact if a man will not cum in her it is a no go from the start, of course we ask for tests and inspect the tool for any obvious issues so please stop with the saftey stuff, we understand the risks and that is part of the fun, so far in 20 plus years of fun we have enjoyed many creampies with no problems.
Our feeling is if a man cannot be trusted to go bare he cannot be trusted to use a condom either, so we rather move on.
Anway, it is the best thing to fuck a cum filled pussy so hot, and the smell for the next few days is amazing.

In my siutation we strive for this, in fact if a man will not cum in her it is a no go from the start, of course we ask for tests and inspect the tool for any obvious issues so please stop with the saftey stuff, we understand the risks and that is part of the fun, so far in 20 plus years of fun we have enjoyed many creampies with no problems.
Our feeling is if a man cannot be trusted to go bare he cannot be trusted to use a condom either, so we rather move on.
Anway, it is the best thing to fuck a cum filled pussy so hot, and the smell for the next few days is amazing.
We are the same way.. she hates condoms!! She wants her bull to cum deep in her pussy

Have your wife get some BC that works when needed like a diaphragm. If she is older and not doing things too often............she uses it correctly..........there's way way less chance of pregnancy from her age and the diaphragm

Please disregard anyone's opinion who is not going to be around to help with the baby financially or morally. That includes my own. Sometimes I just don't know when to shut up.

Just FYI, I got blk preg in my 40's. So, use some kind of precaution. Even if it's just knowing when she's fertile and NOT doing it then can significantly reduce her pregnancy chances after 40. I won't lie........we (some moms) do miss having younger ******* around once all the ******* are in their teens. You just have to be aware that having any ******* after 40 means they are with you until 60+. Steve and I were fine with that. We'd rather have ******* around than traveling to Croatia or like that.

Back