Cum eating Hubby?

If you are ready to share your wife, ready to give her to a stronger alpha male, Be prepared for the fact that she will share with him and you, because as a man in her you will already be useless, but as a nice sexy girlfriend, ready to clean up, prepare a male for her, this is what its purpose will be, and your role in the future family idyll, the white familyView attachment 5690043
Yes, my dream

How many hub's kiss or lick their wives face, pussy's etc after a BBC shoots all over them? I know my hub loves doing this regardless of who shoots it. He goes crazy with lust as he kisses me after I blow a guy or get a nice cream pie. If I stroke him while he does this, he usually lasts less than 30 seconds before he adds some of his own cum to lick up.

Also for the black men... how do you feel about watching a cuckold hubby eat up your cum in a worn pussy you've just seeded?
View attachment 3991615
Your hot baby🔥 and I love it when I'm hubby's. I cum A LOT, so he will have enough to share with you beautiful
Yes, my husband is on "clean up duty" when the bulls put a creamy reward in my pussy. He loves it !

How many hub's kiss or lick their wives face, pussy's etc after a BBC shoots all over them? I know my hub loves doing this regardless of who shoots it. He goes crazy with lust as he kisses me after I blow a guy or get a nice cream pie. If I stroke him while he does this, he usually lasts less than 30 seconds before he adds some of his own cum to lick up.

Also for the black men... how do you feel about watching a cuckold hubby eat up your cum in a worn pussy you've just seeded?
View attachment 3991615
Please login or become a member to view

Husband loves licking a creampie either as we kiss after a BBC has cum in my mouth or he gets under me and licks the leaking cum from my pussy to reclaim me. He will also use a black mans cum as lube and fuck me after him to reclaim me as his wife
Amazing , congrats . you are a wonderful couple .

Back