Cum eating Hubby?

How many hub's kiss or lick their wives face, pussy's etc after a BBC shoots all over them? I know my hub loves doing this regardless of who shoots it. He goes crazy with lust as he kisses me after I blow a guy or get a nice cream pie. If I stroke him while he does this, he usually lasts less than 30 seconds before he adds some of his own cum to lick up.

Also for the black men... how do you feel about watching a cuckold hubby eat up your cum in a worn pussy you've just seeded?
View attachment 3991615
Love it. It’s the cuckolds duty. I think

How many hub's kiss or lick their wives face, pussy's etc after a BBC shoots all over them? I know my hub loves doing this regardless of who shoots it. He goes crazy with lust as he kisses me after I blow a guy or get a nice cream pie. If I stroke him while he does this, he usually lasts less than 30 seconds before he adds some of his own cum to lick up.

Also for the black men... how do you feel about watching a cuckold hubby eat up your cum in a worn pussy you've just seeded?
View attachment 3991615
That’s so beautiful! Love to clean up cum!

View attachment 3991615
So hot

My wife has a boyfriend she has been seeing for a few years - it is a bit of an open secret between us in that we haven't talked about it but she knows I must know and doesn't take measures to hide it. I have been down on her when she has cum in and on her pussy and she loves holding my head while I do - I am sure it turns her on

Cum on my legs now, or don't cum at all! 😇

And don't forget to eat all your cum, sweety, if you'd manage to cum in that sweet pink little chastity cage! 😄

full

My favorite pose. First because it makes creampie eating easy, just open my mouth and let gravity do the rest, and second because it allows some great domination from the bull, wether he just wants me to watch and smell his cock and balls from up close, or if he wants to drop his balls in my mouth, have me clean his cock between penetrations or even tongue his ass if he leans more forward.

Back