Cum eating Hubby?

After we had been meeting our Black Bull for a few months. He unloaded in her like he had been. I climbed on her to reclaim her and started kissing her. Out of nowhere, she started slowly but forcefully pushing my head downwards. I kissed her all down her body. When I reached her pussy, she pulled me in hard and held me there. I started licking and swallowing as fast as I could. After a minute or so she came violently. After that we were hooked. I was a cum eating husband ever since.

After we had been meeting our Black Bull for a few months. He unloaded in her like he had been. I climbed on her to reclaim her and started kissing her. Out of nowhere, she started slowly but forcefully pushing my head downwards. I kissed her all down her body. When I reached her pussy, she pulled me in hard and held me there. I started licking and swallowing as fast as I could. After a minute or so she came violently. After that we were hooked. I was a cum eating husband ever since.
Exactly. Those hubs that clean will usually find the HARDEST orgasms from the wife while they clean. Thats a mental high..........wives go wild with erotic thoughts just thinking about hubs lapping up her and her bulls juices. Especially when its fresh. It usually drives wives to leg quivering orgasms. It does that to my wife for the last 20 yrs

Exactly. Those hubs that clean will usually find the HARDEST orgasms from the wife while they clean. Thats a mental high..........wives go wild with erotic thoughts just thinking about hubs lapping up her and her bulls juices. Especially when its fresh. It usually drives wives to leg quivering orgasms. It does that to my wife for the last 20 yrs
True. My Wife said the thought of me eating someone’s sperm out of her turned her on in a nasty kind of way.

Started by kissing my wife after she sucked me, then sucked her tits after I came all over them. Not too long after that, she was the one who climbed up after riding me and “******” me to clean her up holding my hands above my head. Now I clean as directed.
ohhh yes it’s a thrill to lick the sperm from her pussy. but I also suck my lover's dick

Back