Cum eating Hubby?

ARE BLACK GUYS EVER THE CUCK? I find myself wondering. Is it just white boys who would lick their wives pussy after another man cums inside her? Never see black guys being a little bitch like that. A black guy allowing his wife to fuck another dude... with him watching. I don't think so. I'm sure some exist. But almost always, it's some white boy getting cucked.
Us slutty whites are built for it.....

How many hub's kiss or lick their wives face, pussy's etc after a BBC shoots all over them? I know my hub loves doing this regardless of who shoots it. He goes crazy with lust as he kisses me after I blow a guy or get a nice cream pie. If I stroke him while he does this, he usually lasts less than 30 seconds before he adds some of his own cum to lick up.

Also for the black men... how do you feel about watching a cuckold hubby eat up your cum in a worn pussy you've just seeded?
View attachment 3991615
WOW!!! that was a load

my wife fed me cum of her fingers the first time without me knowing it was there, next time she fucked the guy i cleaned her pussy. The next guy she fucked i sucked and then licked while she fucked him. I eventually accepted licking cum and sucking cock and have donne it many times and licked cum from many places. Why it turns people on I have no idea but they do and many men like to pump the husbands mouth full of cum
Wish I could help you clean that cum up

How many hub's kiss or lick their wives face, pussy's etc after a BBC shoots all over them? I know my hub loves doing this regardless of who shoots it. He goes crazy with lust as he kisses me after I blow a guy or get a nice cream pie. If I stroke him while he does this, he usually lasts less than 30 seconds before he adds some of his own cum to lick up.

Also for the black men... how do you feel about watching a cuckold hubby eat up your cum in a worn pussy you've just seeded?
View attachment 3991615
I love eating cum how can I contact you?

View attachment 3991615
I would love the opportunity to eat my wife’s cum filled pussy or ass after a black man unloads inside her. I love the idea of kissing her after a black man nuts in her mouth or lick his cum off her tits. Hopefully one day she will go black and bare and I will be able to clean her.

Back