Cum eating Hubby?

yes my husband or sissy cuck cleans both my dom and myself...and when he is permitted to have an orgasm himself, he is always required to eat his own cum as well. he was hesitant initially but when instructed to by my previous dom, he caved like a good sissy and licked both of us clean. for me, it was so powerful to watch him sumbit
Great way to start his training by eating his own mess. Once he starts he will soon crave the taste

I’ll have to the next time. She’ll talk dirty to me while jacking me off and tell me she wants me to clean up after her bull. She tells me stuff while she’s doing things to me to gauge my reaction. She said it helps her know that I really want what we are playing at and it allows her to check a box so to speak…”reacted well to teasing about cleanup” check, let’s move on to “in person flirting” or whatever.
She's getting close to actually doing it!

I have a Mistress that is fairly dominant, so She doesn't allow guys to cum on Her. Her dominance extends to me not even being able to touch/lick Her pussy, so creampie eating isn't really a thing for me either. But She does have a few bulls that She will instruct to pullout and bust on my face. She's loves seeing this. And for me, it's always an act of supreme submission that really gets my motor going. Plus, the Bull almost always loves marking a sissy-white-boi cuck in such a fasion. Everyone wins!

She can brought me cum for eat from her date.

Attachments

• Сюрприз в трусиках 1671.jpg
    Сюрприз в трусиках 1671.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 74
  • Сюрприз в трусиках 1659.jpg
    Сюрприз в трусиках 1659.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 44
  • Сюрприз в трусиках 1661.jpg
    Сюрприз в трусиках 1661.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 46
  • Сюрприз в трусиках 1654.jpg
    Сюрприз в трусиках 1654.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 49
  • Сюрприз в трусиках 1657.jpg
    Сюрприз в трусиках 1657.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 56
  • Сюрприз в трусиках 1670.jpg
    Сюрприз в трусиках 1670.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 77
  • Сюрприз в трусиках 1666.jpg
    Сюрприз в трусиках 1666.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 73
  • Сюрприз в трусиках 1668.jpg
    Сюрприз в трусиках 1668.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 83
If she bring me creampie inside her, i need to lick clean her cervix &vagina for clean up all sperms inside her by my tongue. She bring carefuly for non spill out

Attachments

• После корпоратива 1004.jpg
    После корпоратива 1004.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 80
  • После корпоратива 1009.jpg
    После корпоратива 1009.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 79
This is a subject matter that is important to us. We have not engaged in it yet as right now I always clean my own.
I (and we) are interested in hearing about real couples. I (cuck trixie) personally feel that many people are either full of *******
or wreckless in cleaning creampies . I want to be open minded but very careful consuming another man's cum.
I'd like to hear more about couples situations. Do your Bulls get tested ? Have you known your Bull long enough?
We haven't been with one long enough to build trust and that is what we desire .
I enjoy this sites forums for it's insight and thank you for the fellow couples input .
Very few STDs are transmitted easy via the oral route I less you are directly exposed to the lesions. If a man has an STD and ejaculates into a woman the woman is at risk first and unless you the next man are using a condom your risk is from her getting exposed, with the exception of a very small risk of getting exposed to HIV or hepatitis via damaged skin on your penis, or orally if you have active lesions.

For HIV risk oral is low risk either way.

How many hub's kiss or lick their wives face, pussy's etc after a BBC shoots all over them? I know my hub loves doing this regardless of who shoots it. He goes crazy with lust as he kisses me after I blow a guy or get a nice cream pie. If I stroke him while he does this, he usually lasts less than 30 seconds before he adds some of his own cum to lick up.

Also for the black men... how do you feel about watching a cuckold hubby eat up your cum in a worn pussy you've just seeded?
View attachment 3991615
I 100% do... I love when my gets cum in her butt and I eat her ass....

Back