Cum eating Hubby?

As the husband of a white slave couple, my wife is fully black-owned and her pussy is off limits to me. I am not allowed to fuck, lick, or touch my wife's pussy at all in any way. So after our black master finishes fucking her, I have to wait for his cum to drip out of her pussy onto the floor before I am allowed to lick it up. So after he fucks her, he will usually have her stand up with legs spread and let his cum drip out into a puddle on the floor. I am then allowed to slurp up his cum off of the floor which I do eagerly and gratefully while master cuddles with my wife. I then thank master profusely as I grovel naked on the floor at his feet, acknowledging that he owns my wife and we are both his slaves.

As the husband of a white slave couple, my wife is fully black-owned and her pussy is off limits to me. I am not allowed to fuck, lick, or touch my wife's pussy at all in any way. So after our black master finishes fucking her, I have to wait for his cum to drip out of her pussy onto the floor before I am allowed to lick it up. So after he fucks her, he will usually have her stand up with legs spread and let his cum drip out into a puddle on the floor. I am then allowed to slurp up his cum off of the floor which I do eagerly and gratefully while master cuddles with my wife. I then thank master profusely as I grovel naked on the floor at his feet, acknowledging that he owns my wife and we are both his slaves.
as it should be.. respect for the Black Man and his powerful cock and what it can do that we whites could only dream of.

I’m a wannabe, but I clean up after myself every time now. Last time she snapped her fingers and pointed and I happily to my position and cleaned it all up. She’ll also give me a good blowjob and if she doesn’t swallow all of it, on occasion she’ll give me a good snowball. I’ve learned to enjoy it all. I’ll fully expect to be on cleanup duty when we go all the way.

I’m a wannabe, but I clean up after myself every time now. Last time she snapped her fingers and pointed and I happily to my position and cleaned it all up. She’ll also give me a good blowjob and if she doesn’t swallow all of it, on occasion she’ll give me a good snowball. I’ve learned to enjoy it all. I’ll fully expect to be on cleanup duty when we go all the way.
while you are licking your cum from her pussy tell her that you are fantasizing.

while you are licking your cum from her pussy tell her that you are fantasizing.
I’ll have to the next time. She’ll talk dirty to me while jacking me off and tell me she wants me to clean up after her bull. She tells me stuff while she’s doing things to me to gauge my reaction. She said it helps her know that I really want what we are playing at and it allows her to check a box so to speak…”reacted well to teasing about cleanup” check, let’s move on to “in person flirting” or whatever.

I’ll have to the next time. She’ll talk dirty to me while jacking me off and tell me she wants me to clean up after her bull. She tells me stuff while she’s doing things to me to gauge my reaction. She said it helps her know that I really want what we are playing at and it allows her to check a box so to speak…”reacted well to teasing about cleanup” check, let’s move on to “in person flirting” or whatever.
Love it

tell her that you need to be told what to do - you are willing to do anything she wants but you need to be teased and told what to do suck as licking his cum off her tits (start now sucking her tit like a cock - while sucking her tit - say I am fantasizing - if you want me to suck harder and deeper tell me -- yes tell me to suck your tit like a cock.

How many hub's kiss or lick their wives face, pussy's etc after a BBC shoots all over them? I know my hub loves doing this regardless of who shoots it. He goes crazy with lust as he kisses me after I blow a guy or get a nice cream pie. If I stroke him while he does this, he usually lasts less than 30 seconds before he adds some of his own cum to lick up.

Also for the black men... how do you feel about watching a cuckold hubby eat up your cum in a worn pussy you've just seeded?
View attachment 3991615
I know what you mean. My boyfriend took his time cleaning up his own mess but when it came to my lovers he was ravenous. I love it! He loves it! He goes primal! I'll suck cock while he eats my lovers ass producing a body quivering orgasm for my lover and a giant load for us to share.

Last edited:
Back