Cum eating Hubby?

I generally get to clean my wife’s bull and suck what ever cum Is left from his cock. I also love cleaning her toes from cum and the dried cum

How many hub's kiss or lick their wives face, pussy's etc after a BBC shoots all over them? I know my hub loves doing this regardless of who shoots it. He goes crazy with lust as he kisses me after I blow a guy or get a nice cream pie. If I stroke him while he does this, he usually lasts less than 30 seconds before he adds some of his own cum to lick up.

Also for the black men... how do you feel about watching a cuckold hubby eat up your cum in a worn pussy you've just seeded?
View attachment 3991615
I always enjoy licking her clean after a BBC has used her

How many hub's kiss or lick their wives face, pussy's etc after a BBC shoots all over them?
I do. My wife's love enjoys fucking my wife with her friends and then calling me to clean her cum filled holes. It must be one of the hardest things I have to do because the humiliation is at its peak. They show me how easy it is for them to fuck and do what they want to my wife and any woman they want, while I'm just there to clean her up. Then they make me thank them. My wife, for her part, has told me that if anything made her realize that I am not a man, it was that.

How many hub's kiss or lick their wives face, pussy's etc after a BBC shoots all over them? I know my hub loves doing this regardless of who shoots it. He goes crazy with lust as he kisses me after I blow a guy or get a nice cream pie. If I stroke him while he does this, he usually lasts less than 30 seconds before he adds some of his own cum to lick up.

Also for the black men... how do you feel about watching a cuckold hubby eat up your cum in a worn pussy you've just seeded?
View attachment 3991615
I would tongue clean her body

View attachment 3991615
😍She is so beautiful with over cum😍😍 I love it 🥰

View attachment 3991615
Woww wish my wife had all that cum on her face, I’d like to see her swallow all of it

Todavía soy un aspirante a cornudo y un cummer muy rápido. Por lo general, me corro en uno o dos minutos. Como se trata del placer de mi esposa, desde entonces he aprendido a darle sexo oral y limpiar mi semen y siento que me ha preparado mejor para su amante y mi eventual limpieza. Nancy tirará de los labios de su vulva hacia atrás cuando ahora se mete en esto. Le lameré los dedos ya que algo de mi semen suele estar en ellos. A veces ella mueve sus dedos a mi boca para que yo la limpie. Para mí es muy natural y me siento bien porque le da placer.
Yo tambien soy aspirante a cornudo pero mi mujer no quiere. Sueño con verla con otro entre sus piernas, y luego lamer su vulva

Back