Cum eating Hubby?

How many hub's kiss or lick their wives face, pussy's etc after a BBC shoots all over them? I know my hub loves doing this regardless of who shoots it. He goes crazy with lust as he kisses me after I blow a guy or get a nice cream pie. If I stroke him while he does this, he usually lasts less than 30 seconds before he adds some of his own cum to lick up.

Also for the black men... how do you feel about watching a cuckold hubby eat up your cum in a worn pussy you've just seeded?
View attachment 3991615
I love to do that too.if he cums in her mouth she kisses me and puts his cum in my mouth to swallow. I always eat superior blks cum. It's a huge turn on to kiss her and lick her after another man cums in or on her. I eat her pussy numerous times after and cum so fast fucking her after he does

How many hub's kiss or lick their wives face, pussy's etc after a BBC shoots all over them? I know my hub loves doing this regardless of who shoots it. He goes crazy with lust as he kisses me after I blow a guy or get a nice cream pie. If I stroke him while he does this, he usually lasts less than 30 seconds before he adds some of his own cum to lick up.

Also for the black men... how do you feel about watching a cuckold hubby eat up your cum in a worn pussy you've just seeded?
View attachment 3991615
Love the Video! Absolutely Mind Blowing and very Tasteful! So nice to see everyone getting back into the Swing of things. Covid scare had us all in a stand Still! 🧑‍🦳♠️👨🏿💪🏿💦💦💦💦💦💦💦👅😋💯❤️❤️❤️🔥🔥🔥👀✊🏿

He is like most cuckolds who evolve. The man I married would never have entertained infidelity, now he begs me to serve cream pies. Cuckolding completely alters a mans sexual identity, very often what becomes of him (sissyslave) is up to his dominant fem.
True facts and Well spoken! Thank you for the Wonderful Pleasure you both give serving Us Strong Alpha Blackmen! 🧑‍🦳♠️❤️🧔🏾💪🏿💦💦💦💦👅😋🔥🔥🔥✊🏿💋

View attachment 3991615
If this is you wow you are incredibly hot and sexy , love to see hubby cleaning your pretty face

My gf made me clean her after she was with 2 different guys back to back (white guys). Now she has been with a few black guys and makes me clean her every time. I now enjoy it and if I didn’t I don’t think it would matter she would still have me do it

Attachments

• F704C1C7-F4A5-4E6D-85E6-E7BFAAD3467E.jpeg
    F704C1C7-F4A5-4E6D-85E6-E7BFAAD3467E.jpeg
    80.2 KB · Views: 504
Hubby and his friend
Wow being a bi hubby myself I gotta say I'm all in for this , I mean she gets him as much as she wants, but every so often I would love to get that it would be like after all the sex watching and denial and all the other stuff that goes on, you gotta at least let hubby really get his rocks off every once in a while.
The anticipation of getting fucked good and the wife really letting her husband get fucked hard And creampied like she is enjoying all the time anyway is her Gift to a bi husband Big time .
I would do just about anything that she wants to get a fucking like that.
Sure this lifestyle is all about the husband being in denial and humiliation and all that but the wife should let her husband get knocked up every once in a while.
Especially if he has been in denial for a long time and has all this built up energy, that release of getting allowed to go wild from his loving wife would do absolute wonders and he/I would have the biggest orgasm worth every penny.

Just the same as women get when well fucked and she orgasms that wave of orgasms and how " spent " she feels afterwards, a bi husband getting fucked hard and creampied like that with the wife's permission.
Shivers going down my spine oh wow

The first time my hubby did it I was in total shock. I thought in my mind it would be something he would never do but one night after he was watching me with my lover and he shot his load in me as soon as he got off of me my hubby got between my legs and licked me clean! I was in shock and enjoyed every second of it :)
Lucky sucker.

Back