Cum eating Hubby?

One of the best cuckold cum eating scenes out there. Emily Austin is a cuckolding Queen. That whiteboy swallowed a HUGE volume of sweet BBC cum from her pussy. It’s always amazing to see how much cum can come from a superior Black Man. Make sure your sound is on when you watch the scene because the load is so big you can literally hear it plop as it exits her used pussy and falls into the cucks mouth. It’s literally an entire mouthful for him and it looks like it takes him two gulps to swallow all of it.
That cuck got his protein requirement for the whole month in one sitting! A belly full of black live and active cultures! It's warm in his stomach,like drinking a hot chocolate on a cold winter day!

How many hub's kiss or lick their wives face, pussy's etc after a BBC shoots all over them? I know my hub loves doing this regardless of who shoots it. He goes crazy with lust as he kisses me after I blow a guy or get a nice cream pie. If I stroke him while he does this, he usually lasts less than 30 seconds before he adds some of his own cum to lick up.

Also for the black men... how do you feel about watching a cuckold hubby eat up your cum in a worn pussy you've just seeded?
View attachment 3991615
Great load

How many hub's kiss or lick their wives face, pussy's etc after a BBC shoots all over them? I know my hub loves doing this regardless of who shoots it. He goes crazy with lust as he kisses me after I blow a guy or get a nice cream pie. If I stroke him while he does this, he usually lasts less than 30 seconds before he adds some of his own cum to lick up.

Also for the black men... how do you feel about watching a cuckold hubby eat up your cum in a worn pussy you've just seeded?
View attachment 3991615

View attachment 3991615

View attachment 3991615
I do it for the last 30 years

14.jpg

Imagine bbc is erupting in your mouth 🍆💦💦💦💦

My husband wouldn't taste it until one day he was under my bbc filled pussy watching closely and my bull pumped me full of his seed. I then sat straight on his face so he had no choice. Now he enjoys it.
there is an excitement from being a sub sissy-fem bimale cuckold - yes you are giving your body to another male but I am also giving myself to him and to you for both of you to use me. Your hubby is so lucky to lick your pussy clean after you enjoy other cocks.

Back