Cum eating Hubby?

It should be expected for the cuckold to eat any of the Bull's ejaculate, since it is one of the most important duties of being a cuckold.

Although the two most typical examples of a cuckold eating the Bull's sperm are licking the wife's face after she has received a facial and licking her vagina after she has received a creampie, a great way to really humiliate the cuckold is by having the Bull ejaculate directly into his mouth.

The cuckold should also be required to eat his own ejaculate if given the opportunity to do so.

It should be expected for the cuckold to eat any of the Bull's ejaculate, since it is one of the most important duties of being a cuckold.

Although the two most typical examples of a cuckold eating the Bull's sperm are licking the wife's face after she has received a facial and licking her vagina after she has received a creampie, a great way to really humiliate the cuckold is by having the Bull ejaculate directly into his mouth.

The cuckold should also be required to eat his own ejaculate if given the opportunity to do so.
They can cum in my mouth anytime

I love licking her pussy after she has his cum in her

My friend and I years ago took turns until 3 am pumping loads into my wife's sweet hairy pussy. When I woke up in the morning she was horny again and wanted to fuck. I always eat her pussy first and get her wet and ready, then I fuck her and fill her pussy,then I eat her sweet cum filled pussy after and make her cum again. So I am used to eating her freshly fucked pussy. So that morning I lifted her night gown and removed her panties, the crotch was wet and sticky with all the cum we put in her the night before, and she smiled when I licked the cum off the crotch of her panties! As I went down on her there was a wonderfullystrong aroma of sex,and all that sweet cum thet we put in her the night before had simmered to a tasty sweet flavor! It was so good. I eagerly lapped my treat up,it was like eating the pussy of a busy ******* who just pulled a long hard night shift,first thing in the morning! After my breakfast, I pumped another hot load in her and had seconds! It was so good! A real treat for someone who loves to eat well fucked and filled pussy! For many years I was fortunate enough to eat her sweet hairy pussy,before during and after she was fucked, by me and other guys! It's a beautiful thing having a good whore for your loving wife!

My friend and I years ago took turns until 3 am pumping loads into my wife's sweet hairy pussy. When I woke up in the morning she was horny again and wanted to fuck. I always eat her pussy first and get her wet and ready, then I fuck her and fill her pussy,then I eat her sweet cum filled pussy after and make her cum again. So I am used to eating her freshly fucked pussy. So that morning I lifted her night gown and removed her panties, the crotch was wet and sticky with all the cum we put in her the night before, and she smiled when I licked the cum off the crotch of her panties! As I went down on her there was a wonderfullystrong aroma of sex,and all that sweet cum thet we put in her the night before had simmered to a tasty sweet flavor! It was so good. I eagerly lapped my treat up,it was like eating the pussy of a busy ******* who just pulled a long hard night shift,first thing in the morning! After my breakfast, I pumped another hot load in her and had seconds! It was so good! A real treat for someone who loves to eat well fucked and filled pussy! For many years I was fortunate enough to eat her sweet hairy pussy,before during and after she was fucked, by me and other guys! It's a beautiful thing having a good whore for your loving wife!
Do they call you "bidet"?

One of the best cuckold cum eating scenes out there. Emily Austin is a cuckolding Queen. That whiteboy swallowed a HUGE volume of sweet BBC cum from her pussy. It’s always amazing to see how much cum can come from a superior Black Man. Make sure your sound is on when you watch the scene because the load is so big you can literally hear it plop as it exits her used pussy and falls into the cucks mouth. It’s literally an entire mouthful for him and it looks like it takes him two gulps to swallow all of it.
I've watched the scene dozens of times! The amount of sperm that flows out of her pussy and into the cuckold's mouth is incredible!

How many hub's kiss or lick their wives face, pussy's etc after a BBC shoots all over them? I know my hub loves doing this regardless of who shoots it. He goes crazy with lust as he kisses me after I blow a guy or get a nice cream pie. If I stroke him while he does this, he usually lasts less than 30 seconds before he adds some of his own cum to lick up.

Also for the black men... how do you feel about watching a cuckold hubby eat up your cum in a worn pussy you've just seeded?
View attachment 3991615
Wonderful video 💪🏿💯

Back