Cucks with big dicks????

It's got to be a rarity to find cucks with big dicks. Isn't that why they become cucks in the first place? Their small dick does not satisfy the wives. But even more interesting, perhaps, is the notion of a cuck with a big thick dick. Big dick and still cannot satisfy her. A big dick only matters if its on a real man. A man who's not afraid to own that pussy.

I don’t think it’s that uncommon man. I sit at about 7, plus a lil extra on a good day with average girth. Think my cuck fetish comes from trauma. My lifestyle lead me to dating some very toxic women back when I was young and naive and didn’t understand game or sexual dynamics, manipulation, narcissism, etc. you get the picture. For all the hurt, it sure made for good make up sex.
So now I want a chic who knows how to push me nearly to my breaking point, whorin’ around and withholding sex and generally being a bitch, then finally submitting enough to let me let loose and take out all that aggression in a reclamation session.
Of course she’d have to understand the dynamic and be down for other swinging related activities as well. And obviously and actual relationship is a must.
My problem is I finally wised up to the bs in the dating game and quit involving emotions altogether; I find giving a damn very hard these days. If I ever find one who understands that I don’t want her to hide the inner slut and is sex smart enough to understand why and not let it go to her head...I’ll be one lucky fella.

Being a cuck is somewhat a state of mind. The cucks size, shape or color is not everything. We met a black couple, his cock was a solid 8". He was caged and often fucked by his wife and bull in his "boipussy". It was not about a bull having a bigger cock for them bit rather someone who would fuck her like a whore and not fuck her like his wife. Dominate guys are bulls, soft sub guys are cucks. Size is not the only part of the equation.

Back