Cucks WHO Swallow

My wife still hasn’t cucked me but it’s not off her cards..
I once got talking to a bull and he asked me to give him a used thong and send him her pics wearing it.
We met up and he ordered me to blow him to relieve him… I did and when he came he just left the tip inside of my mouth so I had to swallow with his dick in my mouth to stop his cub from overflowing.
Another time after I was blowing him just before he came he told me to go on all fours and came on my upper back and neck.
He then told me out my fishier back on and go home so hopefully my wife would see it as I couldn’t reach to clean it

Not much of a cuck, but I do enjoy new experiences. Our bull wore out the wife, but he still had stamina to spare. I made my effort and he still had to jack some while the wife teased him. But, I stayed eagerly close. As he neared his finish, I made sure to seal my lips around him and take it all while my wife kissed him and stroked his balls so I could enjoy it all.
Absolutely delicious. I don’t know what women complain about. Unlike most cucks, in this scenario I had my fun and got a treat my wife didn’t.

Attachments

• 83A54DC3-6CE0-4422-84CD-8A96A22101E9.jpeg
    83A54DC3-6CE0-4422-84CD-8A96A22101E9.jpeg
    100.7 KB · Views: 260
Not much of a cuck, but I do enjoy new experiences. Our bull wore out the wife, but he still had stamina to spare. I made my effort and he still had to jack some while the wife teased him. But, I stayed eagerly close. As he neared his finish, I made sure to seal my lips around him and take it all while my wife kissed him and stroked his balls so I could enjoy it all.
Absolutely delicious. I don’t know what women complain about. Unlike most cucks, in this scenario I had my fun and got a treat my wife didn’t.
You are living the dream

So, I am wondering about cucks who suck BBC cuz their bulls make them,,, do you swallow or take facials.
Never sucked BBC but I'm curious. I'd actually be down to take facials AND swallow! One of my biggest fantasies is being a total cum dumpster for groups of hung Black men. Seriously, I'd love to be the center of a bukkake and have my face destroyed by 15 dudes.

90274523.gif
266398822.gif

Last edited:
Back