Cucks: what is your real most humiliating experience?

One time my wife tells me after returning home from a date with a guy she was seeing "we stopped in a hidden area, both jumped in back seat, we had a wild time, me made me cum a couple of times and I made him cum sitting on my face with my tongue in his asshole as he came, I felt his asshole squeeze on my tongue as he did". Damn what a dirty slut my wife is, but that's something she never did for me and doubt she ever will.

Last edited:
Reactions: wit
On every anniversary wife refuses to let me fuck her all day and all night. During the day I’m out in my pink panties and made to go to the adult store and suck every single black man that is there in the back and out his cum in a condiment and tie it off. She tells
Me when I may leave and have to bring her everything I collected. At night she gets me to select a bbc to come over. She’s dressed slutty as hell and I’m dressed as sissy as she can make me. While they have drinks. Alcohol drinks. I’m only allowed to sip on all the black cum I collect earlier from a wine glass. I’m caged while they fuck. He cums inside her unprotected pussy and I have to lick it out in front of him. If he leaves I’m not allowed to cum for fuxk
My wife until after
Midnight so that ensures I’m never allowed to put my sperm in her on the 24 hours of our wedding anniversary and have to sip the strangers cum all night. And only blacks seed swims towards her eggs. True story

On every anniversary wife refuses to let me fuck her all day and all night. During the day I’m out in my pink panties and made to go to the adult store and suck every single black man that is there in the back and out his cum in a condiment and tie it off. She tells
Me when I may leave and have to bring her everything I collected. At night she gets me to select a bbc to come over. She’s dressed slutty as hell and I’m dressed as sissy as she can make me. While they have drinks. Alcohol drinks. I’m only allowed to sip on all the black cum I collect earlier from a wine glass. I’m caged while they fuck. He cums inside her unprotected pussy and I have to lick it out in front of him. If he leaves I’m not allowed to cum for fuxk
My wife until after
Midnight so that ensures I’m never allowed to put my sperm in her on the 24 hours of our wedding anniversary and have to sip the strangers cum all night. And only blacks seed swims towards her eggs. True story
Hot story

Mine was as per my request; our bull had me and my wife in a doggy position in front of him to nail us both in the ass one after another. He fucked me first then switched to my wife’s ass and began fucking her. As he was doing her she looked at me and softly said “look at you, you're not a real man… your wife’s ass is getting fucked by a real man right next to you and you’re just waiting to take his cock again in yours”.

Please narrow it to a sweet and an erotic humiliating experience that actually happened with you.
No fantasies or long stories, just a couple of lines at the most. Thank you.

4mJBvmam.jpg
This is so intoxicating to look at being the submissive and obedient cucky that I am. Their BULL owns them in the bedroom

So many. Where to start? A couple of years ago, the wife told me she wanted to start celebrating OUR wedding anniversary with one of her Black lovers. This last anniversary, we took things to a new level. We got the "honeymoon suite" for the whole weekend in the most romantic hotel you can imagine. She and her Black Bull spent the entire weekend fucking in the suite while I slept in the standard room down the hall. She spent the entire night with him for 3 nights straight. I brought them coffee every morning. I got to watch them fuck and I provided oral service, but I was also kicked out for long periods of time. Within that weekend, probably the most humiliating moment was when she handed me his shoes and my own shoe-shine kit. She kicked me out and I shined his shoes in my room while he fucked my wife. My wife should get a trophy for that one. Actually, I think he suggested it to her but she claims it was her idea.

The most humiliating part for me is when be tied naked, with both hand tied upwards in a hotel in the morning while my wife and her lover fucked each other on the bed. It still ok for me..

But, unknown to me, they had put the ‘clean up room’ sign outside our room. I’d only realized when the house keeping lady asking permission to enter the room where her lover permitted to do so.

I feel humiliated at the moment the house keeping lady saw me been tied naked with erected dick. She’s politely asked if it is ok to come some other time but her lover refused to so and asked her to clean up the room with me presently naked.

I can’t bear myself from been watched naked by a stranger especially a lady in that dire situation. My wife and her lover both covered themselves with the bed sheet. Lastly, i ended up ejaculating freely without even touching my own dick while the house keeper lady still in the room.

That was horribly humiliating especially when she voluntarily clean up the semen on the room’s carpet. She left right after she finished her work.

That moment really embarrassing and humiliating for me to take as being saw in such condition by a stranger..

Reactions: wit
One of many humiliating things that I have done in front of my wife and our BULL. My wife had me lay on my back naked and our BULL was naked and straddled me on top. My wife jacked his amazing cock off and sucked it until she made him cum all over my lil clitty dick. They both sat back on the bed and cuddled as she told me to use his fresh hot cum as lube and jack myself off for them. I moaned like a lil bitch in front of them as I jacked myself off and came as they both watched my cum mixing with his cum.

One time my wife and I went with a friend and his hot bi coworker, who also had the huts for my wife.

Later that night at a hotel and after the girls played, we swapped girls my wife for his.

My friend in no time began fucking my wife and I wanted to do the same to his drop-dead gorgeous girl, but she told me she doesn’t want me to fuck her and likes me to keep on licking instead.

She then suddenly stuck one of her fingers in my ass then another. Though I liked it I was embarrassed from her and humiliated my friend might see what she’s doing to me

She then whispered in my ear and said with a smile “your wife told me you’re a cuck, not allowed to fuck and likes it in your ass”. Damn that was hot and humiliating.

Last edited:
Mine was as per my request; our bull had me and my wife in a doggy position in front of him to nail us both in the ass one after another. He fucked me first then switched to my wife’s ass and began fucking her. As he was doing her she looked at me and softly said “look at you, you're not a real man… your wife’s ass is getting fucked by a real man right next to you and you’re just waiting to take his cock again in yours”.

Please narrow your comments to a sweet and an erotic humiliating experience that actually happened with you.
Plz. No fantasies or long stories, just a couple of lines at the most of what really happend. Thank you.

4mJBvmam.jpg
This is my ultimate fantasy for sure. Lukcy!

Mine was when my wife looked at me while her boyfriend's huge cock was inside her and she said you know my pussy now belongs to David right? Answer me! Tell me you know your wife's pussy now belongs to the black man you begged me to fuck. Then David grabbed me by my hair and said answer my woman. Tell us both who your wife's pussy belongs to now!

Scared and humiliated I said my wife's pussy belongs to you sir. They both laughed. So embarrassing.

We haven’t been with anyone yet but the other day she asked while I was getting ready to slide in her “what would happen if his big cock stretches me out and I can barely feel you”?

To me it was finding out 2 years after divorce that she had fucked her boss in our house for the last 2 years of marriage
then told she used to fuck him and then fuck me adding to his load
straddling my head and telling me to lick her lovers come up.
thinking she meant mine I used to devour it with a passion.
as I said her best friend enlightened me 2 years after.
lo and behold 30 years later it still fucking excites me thinking of all those cream pies I ate.

Back