Cucks wearing humbler devices?

Just curious if any other cuck husbands out there are being ****** to wear a humbler device while your wife is being bred by her bull. Our Black Bull came over last night and my wife got out the new humbler and her and the Bull bent me over and put it in place. It is extremely uncomfortable to wear and makes standing up impossible. I walked around on all fours about 5 hours until he was done having sex and breeding her. Then she removed it off of me. Whenever I wasnt fluffing the Bull or sucking the cum from her pussy and ass I was in the floor in a ******* position. Just curious if any other cucks are being made to wear these?

I have one of those, but not used it for a while. If it is being used for too long and your balls start going a really deep purple, you may want to take the pressure of a bit (while no one is looking). Just turn it to 90 degress, so the right hand side of the humbler that was on the right thigh, is pointing down between your legs and the left hand side will then be pointing up between your buttocks. The part between your thighs can then swing forward (prefereably resting on something to take the weight)

Can you explain or post a photo what the device looks like
This shows what a humbler looks like before it is attached to the balls.
  • Right hand pic - Humbler open
  • Top left pic - Humbler closed (with a £1 coin to show size )
  • Bottom left pic - Humbler close

Attachments

• humbler.jpg
    humbler.jpg
    683.1 KB · Views: 104
Back