Cucks that have wives who won’t participate.

sdwild14fun

Male
Gold Member
From
CA, US
Not sure if ai am the only, but I have a wife that flat out won’t participate. Not sure if I have a place here considering that. But for almost 40 years I have been into the interracial lifestyle. I just want to cuck for a woman so bad, but maybe it isn’t in tbe cards for me. Nonetheless, I continue to support those that are actively in the lifestyle and nothing is sexier than a white woman having sexy fun with black men.

Not sure if ai am the only, but I have a wife that flat out won’t participate. Not sure if I have a place here considering that. But for almost 40 years I have been into the interracial lifestyle. I just want to cuck for a woman so bad, but maybe it isn’t in tbe cards for me. Nonetheless, I continue to support those that are actively in the lifestyle and nothing is sexier than a white woman having sexy fun with black men.
How in T-H-E hell are ya "into the interracial lifestyle" when ya can't, or don't, participate in it?
Or are saying you just have an affinity for it?

How in T-H-E hell are ya "into the interracial lifestyle" when ya can't, or don't, participate in it?
I want to be in the lifestyle. Yes an affinity for it for sure. I just wish I could more. If given any chance, I would jump at it. Love and respect

Shouldnt this be on the cukhold forum instead of the Hotwife forum?

That's a Very good question you Asked the Cuck! Welcome to the BlacktoWhite Site! Use it to your Upmost potential and try to disregard the Negative experiences you will face in the Process! Just be Honest about what you say and feel and want to Sexually Explore and it will All work toward your Advantage. It's not Hard to Detect Negatives and Fakes, for myself anyway! Lol👩‍❤️‍👨♠️👨🏿💪🏿💦💦💦👅😋❤️🔥🔥🔥

That's a Very good question you Asked the Cuck! Welcome to the BlacktoWhite Site! Use it to your Upmost potential and try to disregard the Negative experiences you will face in the Process! Just be Honest about what you say and feel and want to Sexually Explore and it will All work toward your Advantage. It's not Hard to Detect Negatives and Fakes, for myself anyway! Lol👩‍❤️‍👨♠️👨🏿💪🏿💦💦💦👅😋❤️🔥🔥🔥
Man, thanks for that. I appreciate it. Nice comment appreciated.

Excellent comment

Back