Cucks required to entertain bulls without her

I think a wonderful arrangement would be for a bull to be given keys to his cuckold couple's house. He could drop by unnanounced, and it would be the couple's duty to entertain him. Of course, that means if the woman isn't home, her husband will have to fulfill her feminine duties. A King should never drive home with blue balls.

I think that whitebois should ALWAYS be prepared to take on our appropriate female sexual roles with BLACK MEN!!! All whites should be ready to give feminine sex to BLACK MEN on demand! I think whitebois should view themselves as a slightly different type of of white woman for BLACK MEN! Sucking BLACK COCK, getting our lilly white asses SMACKED and BLACKED RAW is just as much as our responsibility as it is hers! This is what it means for white marriages and relationships to be BLACK-OWNED!!! You are the property of BLACK MEN, and there is no such thing as a white "man," we're all lilly white bitches for BIG BLACK COCKS!!!

Yes, I’ve done it several times when she’s not available. I consider it to be part of the package when a Bull takes a couple. The cuck is just as much his property to use as the female is and as such needs to be trained to please the Bull just as she does, if that means taking on the role of the female in her absence it’s expected.

Yes, I’ve done it several times when she’s not available. I consider it to be part of the package when a Bull takes a couple. The cuck is just as much his property to use as the female is and as such needs to be trained to please the Bull just as she does, if that means taking on the role of the female in her absence it’s expected.
Couldn’t agree more!

It IS expected!!! Whitebois should be used to taking on female sexual roles with BLACK MEN!!! We're white!!! Our feminine bodies and our sex belongs to them! The white couple is BLACK-OWNED, not just the chromosomal woman, both whites are to be feminine fuck-things for BLACK MEN! All whitebois should be sucking BLACK COCK, and getting their lilly white asses SMACKED and BLACKED RAW!!! Having sex as a woman is the only type of sex whitebois are good for!!! THE ONLY MEN ARE BLACK!!!

Every single whiteboi should be prepared to do this...

Start watching from the 4 minute mark, just because the gagging is a little much, but still is an excellent demonstration of how whitebois should be having sex, looking the part, and embracing our inherent femininity/whiteness. ALL whitebois need to be taking on our appropriate female sexual and social roles with BLACK MEN, and stop pretending to be anything else!!!

I have on a few occassions, mainly during the day. If our friend texts 'hey, hows things, what are you up to?' if he's local its usually to 'drop in for a coffee and just to say hi', but it has always ended in him getting a quick blowjob. He's not as into it if my wifes not there, but he's still yet to say no thanks :) My wife always says, knowing him, he was no near our house, but knew he could get his cock sucked... she thinks there aren't many alpha males who'll knock back having their cock sucked if given the chance.

once you suck cock a few times why wouldnt you suck the men who are fucking your wife when they want you to. After i had sucked a few guys with my wife present I came to accept it and even enjoy it because it made it easier to be a cuckold and enjoy it. Eventually i was giving blow jobs to her friends when they wanted one and since i am good at it the desire was often. Even now i find sucking cock or licking pussy easy to do

Back