Cucks - How old were you when got in to this lifestyle / fetish?

My first wife and I were 17 when she cucked. Unfortunately I did not realize what happened. We were making out one night and I tried to go down on her and she told me it was dirty and don't do it. She had never said that to me before and I thought it strange. I ****** the issue and did it anyway. She was super wet and at that time I thought was just really turned on. A few years later I figured out she had multiple boyfriends over the 5 years we were together. I caught her once at a neighbors house and heard her having a huge orgasm when I went in the backyard to find her. Of course she denied it all. Another neighbor told me later what was going on and had seen multiple guys at the house when I was at work.

Wife first cheated on me 7 years ago. I got jealous but my cock got hard . I didn’t tell her that but I told her I forgive her. I was fantasizing and jerking about seeing her with a BBC almost every day after that. Finally, two years ago, after the lockdown , we went to a bar and she started flirting with the BBC bouncer. She ended up giving him a bj at the bathroom before she invited him back to our place . She was so horny that she completely forgot about me.

Last edited:
I got into the kink online about 10-12 years ago, and finally the lifestyle happened about 4 years ago when my girlfriend at the time hooked up with a younger guy who lives at my apartment complex.

We went down to the lobby area where they were giving away free barbecue to anyone who wanted it. As soon as we get there this guy, wearing only a swimsuit comes inside from the pool area to say hello. I had told her just a week or so before that she was free to flirt with other guys if she wanted, and lo and behold the two of them start getting to know each other with me saying just enough not to appear unsocial.

She eventually invited him up to our apartment under the pretense of showing him this game we were playing, and he accepted. He was a 21 year old law student, about half our age. After an hour or so of playing and talking, her sitting between the two of us, she asks him if he has a gf to which he says no. She then asks what kind of girls he's interested in and he says "older and voluptuous, like you". He asks her if she has ever dated a younger guy, and she says no but was always interested in trying. Then she tells him I like it when she flirts with other guys, to which he responds by kissing her on the lips. Long story short they go into the bedroom and when I followed a few minutes later she's sitting on the bed blowing him, and she invites me to sit down and watch as he winds up doing her doggystyle on the bed.

About a week later she shows me a text enchange of her and her friend where she explains I'm probably a voyeur and she should continue to meet the young lad and have some fun with him, which she did.

Ahhh memories.

Oh yeah. She was one of the etc... She was around my age. I used to watch her before I accepted who I was, Denial world. Too late, once I saw it I was to be hooked for life like a *******.
No doubt. She looked very similar to a girl that worked with my wife. I can’t tell you how many times I fantasized about my wife’s coworker taking that BBC… Her and my wife would have been perfect! I still watch Spring for nostalgia!

No doubt. She looked very similar to a girl that worked with my wife. I can’t tell you how many times I fantasized about my wife’s coworker taking that BBC… Her and my wife would have been perfect! I still watch Spring for nostalgia!
Yup. It was just about the time I was all confused about how I just could not fuck like that.

Back