Cucks - How old were you when got in to this lifestyle / fetish?

I think most white guys are pretty agreeable with it now. Had to drag me kicking and screaming, but that was the old days.
I was ashamed of myself for a long time.
1. IR relationships were taboo
2. Having a fetish for them was/is embarrassing.
3. Being into the girls and the dick was forbidden.

Fuck it… I love it all, it’s hot, sexy and makes me harder than anything.

Five years ago on our honeymoon in St. Martin. Was watching my wife, Cathi, fuck a black guy. She told me to lick her clit and then lick his 9-inch cock. I had never sucked a cock before. She went wild watching me suck him. Since then, sucking cock has been part of our playtime.
Lucky

The process of developing into a cuckold took me many years. I have always found dominant women very attractive, which then led to cuckolding in my early 30s. Through my interest in spirituality and yoga I then met a mistress who was looking for a pussyfree servant and I loved to worship this woman chastely, it also strengthened my self-discipline as a yogi. Due to permanent chastity and horniness, the sexual energy shot through my body all the time, which excited me so much that I didn't want to miss it anymore. Of course, I was obedient to the mistress, so that I willingly served the cocks of her bulls! LG
Haha, I have no self control. Good on you though.

Back