Cucks - How old were you when got in to this lifestyle / fetish?

I’ve had a cuckold fetish since I was a teenager. Even my first girlfriend played into my cuckold fetish and would see other guys. Originally my fetish was more about her cheating on me and telling me about it, since in the early 1990s I would have been ran out of my school if a threesome happened where I was a cuck. Since then, every relationship I’ve been in had a cuck dimension. All my serious girlfriends and wives understand it’s an important part of my sexuality and once they agree to move forward with it they enjoy it immensely. But a few times I’ve had woman who either refuse to cuck me, or get fucked so good they run away with the Bull.

For me, race was never the biggest factor. I just wanted them to find an alpha with a big dick. Also, most of my partners have been black or Latina,
Chucked at 30

first time cucked, I was 36. a guy we met on craiglist. Beatiful dick and a nice guy. I met him first, and blew him. he came in seconds, but claimed it was a while since anyone touched him. So I invited him over, and fucked my wife right on the couch. he came in seconds. he got it up again and fucked her agast the front door, where our neighbors were hanging outside, and could hear. again came I seconds. I was in awe. I was hurt, and excited and I didn't know how to manage everything going on. first time, I had to clean up duties as well, since he came all over her pussy and belly.

began cross dressing a bit 2 years ago at around 42, at a party. hoping to be completely sissified within 5 years if I can get her into it.

I discovered it by total accident when I was 17, I was with my first ever girlfriend, I think we had been together about a year.i was extremely protective over her and hated it when she would hang round me and my mates, there was always some flirting, nothing over the top, it's just the way she was.
One day I was on a chat line speaking to random men and women, I guy with a very confident and sexy voice asked my age etc, then if I had a girlfriend, what her name was...

I remember feeling so nervous when he asked about her, I was shaking! He then said he had a big thick 8" cock and was going to fuck her... that made me so hard I almost came too!
From that day on it grew stronger.

I often wonder if that call had never happened that way, when I would have experienced such a powerful rush.

Wife first cheated on me 7 years ago. I got jealous but my cock got hard . I didn’t tell her that but I told her I forgive her. I was fantasizing and jerking about seeing her with a BBC almost every day after that. Finally, two years ago, after the lockdown , we went to a bar and she started flirting with the BBC bouncer. She ended up giving him a bj at the bathroom before she invited him back to our place . She was so horny that she completely forgot about me.
I'd have her ******* on my cock and shooting on her face!!! Then making her go back into the bar without wiping it off!!!

Back