Cucks getting fucked/feminized

What is your sexual relationship with your bull?

• Fucked and feminized

Votes: 84 33.7%
  • Only fucked

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • No sexual contact with the bull

Votes: 13 5.2%
  • I want to be fucked and feminized but have yet to be

Votes: 112 45.0%
  • I want to be fucked but have yet to be

Votes: 31 12.4%

• Total voters
I have sucked a bull but never been fucked by one. The wife pegs me fairly regularly but she doesn’t enjoy feminizing me. We explored that for a bit. Bought me lingerie but it wasn’t her thing.
Same here, I'm fem and submissive, bisexual, etc my wife is not into the fem stuff, but I ended up going hairless and into panties full time anyway, for myself. She's not into it, but we don't really have sex anyway. I've never been allowed to see her with her bulls, so serving her studs has never come up.

Last edited:
When the wife decides to go all out and dress as a mistress in black leather and dominate me it’s a huge turn on. The times when I have been in stockings and panties that she pulls to the side after I’ve gone down on her BBC dildo to peg me hard are some of my favorites. She has recently got into using a riding crop as well which adds even more to it. The sexiest thing for me is for her to be very vocal when we’re playing that way. I get off on her calling me her cocksucking bitch and making me beg her to fuck my ass harder.

When the wife decides to go all out and dress as a mistress in black leather and dominate me it’s a huge turn on. The times when I have been in stockings and panties that she pulls to the side after I’ve gone down on her BBC dildo to peg me hard are some of my favorites. She has recently got into using a riding crop as well which adds even more to it. The sexiest thing for me is for her to be very vocal when we’re playing that way. I get off on her calling me her cocksucking bitch and making me beg her to fuck my ass harder.
I love when she gets expressive with me. She actually was telling how sexy it is seeing that BBC going in and out of my ass. She stopped and said don’t move! Throws my phone down on the chair in front of me and told me to answer it. She FaceTime me using her phone to show me her POV.

I have never been fucked when my wife is present, it is about her sexual needs not mine. I am bi and have had many cocks but those were on my own. She doesn't mind if I am feminized for them as it is about their pleasure. We did try feminizaing me, panties, garters, hose even some makeup and she just giggled alot.

Back