Cucks do you like watching bulls kissing your wifes

We had a long chat about me kissing other guys and I’m not sure hubby was totally on board with this but he soon realised it’s very much a part of pleasuring my lovers, if you are enjoying the pure bliss of intimacy with a guy then of course we’re going to kiss and i can kiss for hours!
Beutiful intimate moment .. your kiss .. and knowing his cock is inside you.

For whatever reason, I've always looked at kissing as a far more intimate connection than fucking. My husband seems to cringe the most when I make out with my Bull. I think that there are certain connotations attached to kissing that trigger both me and my lover. Not only does it cement the bond between us, but it is a face to face connection that is undeniable and the best part... you can do it in public.

For whatever reason, I've always looked at kissing as a far more intimate connection than fucking. My husband seems to cringe the most when I make out with my Bull. I think that there are certain connotations attached to kissing that trigger both me and my lover. Not only does it cement the bond between us, but it is a face to face connection that is undeniable and the best part... you can do it in public.
The hardest part for me as a cuckold is watching my wife "kiss" or "tongue fuck" with some guy in public, like a bar or restaurant.
I've had strangers say/ask, "Oh, my God! How can you let him do that with your wife?"
All I usually do is blush.

Yes, well stated. 💕

Back