Cucks do you like watching bulls kissing your wifes

This is very key at home with our Bull, out in public, or at a dinner party and kissing Black friends/acquaintances/business associates/relatives - most all of whom love to kiss and fondle, as part of the welcoming ritual. I have learned over the years that it is best to go along with the flow and assure that Black Males and Females have access when, where and how desired. After all, that is the point of my Bull's Rule: no panties and no bra - end of discussion. I give a big smile and show the Black person how much I enjoy their attention and want to please.

This is very key at home with our Bull, out in public, or at a dinner party and kissing Black friends/acquaintances/business associates/relatives - most all of whom love to kiss and fondle, as part of the welcoming ritual. I have learned over the years that it is best to go along with the flow and assure that Black Males and Females have access when, where and how desired. After all, that is the point of my Bull's Rule: no panties and no bra - end of discussion. I give a big smile and show the Black person how much I enjoy their attention and want to please.
Sexy

Back