Cucks do you like watching bulls kissing your wifes

Yes, Suzi hasn't gone black yet but she did let me take her to a club where she flirted and danced with several black men and let them feel her off some on the dance floor and made out with them on the dance floor. It was a huge turn on for me but she was too afraid to let me bring some of them home with us to fuck her. Maybe next time

Yes, Suzi hasn't gone black yet but she did let me take her to a club where she flirted and danced with several black men and let them feel her off some on the dance floor and made out with them on the dance floor. It was a huge turn on for me but she was too afraid to let me bring some of them home with us to fuck her. Maybe next time
I hope so for both of you

It seems that younger husbands are jealous and possessive and while their wives fucking other men may excite them and turn them on, their feelings of jealousy and possessiveness trump the excitement and arousal they may feel about their wives fucking other men. At least that was true in my case with my first wife. On the other hand, as husbands get older they are less jealous and possessive and the excitement and arousal they feel thinking of their wives fucking other men, especially hung Black men, trumps their feelings of jealousy and possessiveness. At least that is the case with my feelings toward Suzi and why I want her to fuck other men, especially hung Black men. I am almost 80 so the thrill, excitement and arousal I feel about Suzi sucking and fucking hung Black men is stronger than whatever jealous and possessive thoughts I have.

It seems that younger husbands are jealous and possessive and while their wives fucking other men may excite them and turn them on, their feelings of jealousy and possessiveness trump the excitement and arousal they may feel about their wives fucking other men. At least that was true in my case with my first wife. On the other hand, as husbands get older they are less jealous and possessive and the excitement and arousal they feel thinking of their wives fucking other men, especially hung Black men, trumps their feelings of jealousy and possessiveness. At least that is the case with my feelings toward Suzi and why I want her to fuck other men, especially hung Black men. I am almost 80 so the thrill, excitement and arousal I feel about Suzi sucking and fucking hung Black men is stronger than whatever jealous and possessive thoughts I have.
pretty interesting and honest !!too bad we cant see any picture of Suzi
But you said in another post she had not been blacked yet ?????

pretty interesting and honest !!too bad we cant see any picture of Suzi
But you said in another post she had not been blacked yet ?????
no, not yet tho she has been close a few times. I do have pics of her scattered around this site. I will post another - this is her wading in the water at Jamaica when she promised to fuck some black guys for me if I took her but it didn't work out. we were in a very nice all inclusive resort but they didn't allow us to bring any Black men in for her and there weren't any at the resort. Suzi didn't have any panties on for easy access to fuck her but nobody asked her to fuck and she is a little shy

Attachments

• j10 Suzi wading in the Caribbean.JPG
    j10 Suzi wading in the Caribbean.JPG
    921.2 KB · Views: 251
no, not yet tho she has been close a few times. I do have pics of her scattered around this site. I will post another - this is her wading in the water at Jamaica when she promised to fuck some black guys for me if I took her but it didn't work out. we were in a very nice all inclusive resort but they didn't allow us to bring any Black men in for her and there weren't any at the resort. Suzi didn't have any panties on for easy access to fuck her but nobody asked her to fuck and she is a little shy
no offense, but you said you were almost 80 !!! she seems to be 30 something

I will post another. She went out trolling for Black men but none hit on her. Too bad cause she had no panties on for easy access to her shave, juicy pussy. Suzi is a little shy but if a Black man will only ask her I am confident she will let him fuck her if she has had a few drinks and I say ok which of course I will

Back