Cucks do you like watching bulls kissing your wifes

My wife meets alone....but he is a kisser....she also says he kisses her neck under her ear very softly and lovingly leading up to him cumming....so she knows thats when he's going to cum which now she says makes her cum....they don't use anything and he doesn't pull out.

My fantastic black bull kisses me always very hot , while hubby sits on a chair just looking while we are in the hot play. I just love black cocks.
View attachment 3084914
that you lovely woman is exactly how it should be
hubby watching as your guy gives you every thing you want
while hubby cannot do that
what hubby does give you though is his love and understanding as well as his blessing in all that you do and need

Makes no diff to me, when I was a single in the lifestyle was always surprised the wives that didn't kiss, "too intimate" LOL you mean my cock buried in her pussy isn't intimate but my tongue in her mouth is? I always respect a couples decision just made no sense to me. Now that I have a hot wife, she decides what she does, if it turns her on.. honey go for it. :)

This past summer we were at a party where my girlfriend's black lover attended. Midway through this raucous outdoor pool and BBQ gathering (another story for another time), my girlfriend disappeared. I went into the house to find her and found her spread eagle on a recliner in the screened in porch. Her black lover was fucking her with wild abandon which really turned me on. But what really drove me wild was that as they were fucking they were kissing intensely, tongues darting into each other mouths! She looked up at me, smiled, and continue to kiss him as he thrusted in and out of her pussy! This was the very first time I witnessed them fucking and kissing! What a turn on!

Watching my neighbour kissing her black men had not too much of an effect on me as watching her being fucked by them. With my current wife is now different. Every black guy - only 2 so far - who kiss her is like they are taking her away from me and I have no say in it. As if I and my dick wouldn't count. And it's much worse when they kiss after cumming.

Back