Cucks do you like watching bulls kissing your wifes

Cucks do you like watching bulls kissing your wifes?also post videos if available
For me, it was the most embarrassing aspect of being cuck'd. Even more so than them actually having intercourse.
When some guy is openly flirting with your wife in public (or private) and sticks his tongue in her ear or french kisses her
(essentially tongue fucking her) everybody in the place knows what probably going to happen next. I also notice that a lot of bulls will kiss my wife just before they're ready to "plant their seed". I confess and realize it is sensual & erotic, but it still makes me blush and look away.

For me, it was the most embarrassing aspect of being cuck'd. Even more so than them actually having intercourse.
When some guy is openly flirting with your wife in public (or private) and sticks his tongue in her ear or french kisses her
(essentially tongue fucking her) everybody in the place knows what probably going to happen next. I also notice that a lot of bulls will kiss my wife just before they're ready to "plant their seed". I confess and realize it is sensual & erotic, but it still makes me blush and look away.

VERY erotic though. Quite intense. Though I'm now divorced, the bar scene is almost the most memorable. Watching him take her, right before my eyes, while others witness. I'll never forget the moment we were leaving for the hotel, he taking my wife by the hand to lead her toward the exit, placing his hand upon her waist, then onto her ass while I followed behind. There was a couple sitting across from us at another booth and the guy nodded to me - he knew what was up, probably wishing he was in the same circumstance. I masturbate frequently to the memory, still to this day.

Yes definitely and she loves doing it in front of me.I love to watch them on a date, the first kiss, then more kissing next thing you know its a full French kiss make out and she’s feeling his cock. I watch as it grows and watch his hands in between her legs under her skirt. Next thing you know she’s got his big cock out and stroking it and that’s when i know for sure she will cuckold me tonight as I watch it happen. I love it

VERY erotic though. Quite intense. Though I'm now divorced, the bar scene is almost the most memorable. Watching him take her, right before my eyes, while others witness. I'll never forget the moment we were leaving for the hotel, he taking my wife by the hand to lead her toward the exit, placing his hand upon her waist, then onto her ass while I followed behind. There was a couple sitting across from us at another booth and the guy nodded to me - he knew what was up, probably wishing he was in the same circumstance. I masturbate frequently to the memory, still to this day.
Sounds like you know exactly what I mean. Yes, the bar... wife has vacant stare on her face, while the stranger has his hand visibly between her parted thighs. The barmaid came by and said, "Oh, excuse me", when she saw what was happening. In the meantime, the stranger is smiling at me.
A minute later, they get up and head for the parking lot while I take care of the bar tab.

Yes definitely and she loves doing it in front of me.I love to watch them on a date, the first kiss, then more kissing next thing you know its a full French kiss make out and she’s feeling his cock. I watch as it grows and watch his hands in between her legs under her skirt. Next thing you know she’s got his big cock out and stroking it and that’s when i know for sure she will cuckold me tonight as I watch it happen. I love it
And you can't wait for it to happen

Back