Cucks, Bulls and sexuality

I think most of cucks are gays and when pay more money to the bull, they will get whatever they desire including fuck the bull by strapon.
lol most cucks are gay? darling that is a very ignorant statement.

So being new to the intricacies of this I'm curious about something. Lots of things actually, but let's start with this :)

It seems that one strand of cucking is the cuck cleaning and sucking the dark cock that has been fucking his white wife. The cuck may or may not acknowledge this as bisexual. I don't think that the bull ever thinks that it is.

What are your interpretations? All opinions welcome; bulls, chucks, wives, innocent bystanders? :)

Yes, most wives and black bulls insist the cuckold give him head. He is almost always required to go down on his wife after he cums in her. Over half of cucks also take anal penetration as a given.

A cuck who agrees to all this can be a very happy and sexually satisfied man.

No, most cucks are NOT Gay! Many are and many others are Bi but only about 20% are GAY.

WOW you seem so knowledgeable on this subject I must assume that you have diligently interviewed all the cucks, bulls and wives at the very least in the US for you to be able to give us such accurate statistics.

Yes, most wives and black bulls insist the cuckold give him head. He is almost always required to go down on his wife after he cums in her. Over half of cucks also take anal penetration as a given.

A cuck who agrees to all this can be a very happy and sexually satisfied man.

Donny, are you always this pedantic or is this a special occasion?

No, I did not mean to sound arrogant. I have experienced this lifestyle for a long time and these are just my findings and opinions.

You don't sound arrogant, you are pedantic. Here's a newsflash for you, ALOT of people have been in this lifestyle for a very long time. ALOT of people are committed as well. You know nothing more than your own little circle of experience.

I think every case is a case! Without generalizing! I do not like the idea of sucking a Bull, but I do not think husbands who do this are necessarily gay, I think it's more about humiliation and domination. No judgement!

You don't sound arrogant, you are pedantic. Here's a newsflash for you, ALOT of people have been in this lifestyle for a very long time. ALOT of people are committed as well. You know nothing more than your own little circle of experience.

I submit to you. Just like I always do!

There will never be a shortage of white men willing to/wanting to suck Black Cock. The shortage is in the bulls willing to let/wanting the cuck to suck them.
To a certain point. We have been with lots of black men. It all depends on the premise, the aura and how we both (my wife and I) approach him. If he is younger, studly, great looking and totally fit--he is more reserved and usually will not admit his bi sexuality or anything of the like. If he is generally over 35/40ish, not 100 GQ and had some kind of experience with swinging and maybe an x-wife or two, he is more apt to be more in tune with the cuck and also the black man willing to exploit the cuck for being the sissy-sub-etc.,

It also depends on myself,t he cuck and how much energy and effort I put into the evening first, with pampering, showing, exploiting myself and my wife prepping the black male. Hint to him how turned on she gets watching a black men dominate me and face-fuck me, etc., etc., etc.

It is not a walk through the door type of thing!!!! What so many people think it is or should be.

You simply get out of it what you put into it! All IMO. But then again, I get into it and my wife is a huge fan of prolonged and detailed sissy-cuck-domationan and degradation, the way it should be.

I have no problem to hold doors for the black male, pay the check at dinner and the bar, show him my super respect and admiration of blacks, etc., etc. It take all of this IMO. Sorry, not what so many white guys want to realize i think????

And do i think of all this as being bi or gay. No, it is sex and lifestyle. Personally, I only use the terms as labels to describe. Would I ever go out and find a black man or another man to have a relationship with, NO. Would I suck a black cock or get fucked, yes. To me, it is sex. But the label has to say bi-sexual or gay sex for others to understand.

And do i think of all this as being bi or gay. No, it is sex and lifestyle. Personally, I only use the terms as labels to describe. Would I ever go out and find a black man or another man to have a relationship with, NO. Would I suck a black cock or get fucked, yes. To me, it is sex. But the label has to say bi-sexual or gay sex for others to understand.

You are very good at explaining your feelings. It is a lifestyle that varies between couples. More and more white couples are realizing that black men have an appeal especially to white women. Maybe it is the forbidden fruit. For me, I am very glad we discovered this fun way to express our sexual wants and needs. For us, it is all about sex.

You are very good at explaining your feelings. It is a lifestyle that varies between couples. More and more white couples are realizing that black men have an appeal especially to white women. Maybe it is the forbidden fruit. For me, I am very glad we discovered this fun way to express our sexual wants and needs. For us, it is all about sex.

I like holding doors for black men and always address them as Sir. I often go to a black couple at a restaurant and tell them I am paying their bill. I have made some nice friends that way.

I suggest that EVERY participant (both direct and indirect) is unique unto themselves-there is not a 'label' that fits all- I see a difference in a guy who wants to suck a cock and the guy who'll do anything to fulfill his wife, even if within himself he neither likes it or wants it.

I'll do some things with some people but not with others.
There are some people I won't ever do anything with.
But when I find someone I'll do anything with and only want to do it all again.....that's special.

Back