Cucks, Bulls and sexuality

I think every case is a case! Without generalizing! I do not like the idea of sucking a Bull, but I do not think husbands who do this are necessarily gay, I think it's more about humiliation and domination. No judgement!
I have had 'both' ways, here is what i mean. There is no preference as it is all based around what the wife is desiring or directing, either one. First, I have been with the wife and her black males, she has been in the missionary position with one or two black males we picked up in a club of some type. She has been just getting started with her sex and she will take her hand and wave me away, meaning she does not want me to be close and i go tot he back of the room and she will then get passionately involved. Second, she will get up or stop her sexual activity, take a few shots, light a cigarette, put on her heels and then i know what is coming, she gets into her 100% FemDom role and she wants her own private show of her sissy hubby that she flipped into this lifestyle to allow her the power and control she absolutely adores and craves.

I still say it is a a two way street but it more revolved around the wife in ways that outnumber the hubby by far. IMO.

I have sucked almost every one of my wifes sex partners and usually she has me under her while she fucks so I suck and lick them both. I would not let another man touch my cock . It is close to two hundred different cocks that have been in my mouth and some many times including black ones

I dont consider myself as bisexual. I am not turned on by men, by sucking cock, or anything that goes with it. What does turn me on however is the service I might provide for my wife. Its all about her.
Sucking his cock is to lube it...for Her
Cleaning his cock is to taste Her on it... and to worship it for making Her cum
Licking the shaft as it slides in and out of her is to fuel Her pleasure. Not mine.
The side effect is that it turns me on because I am humiliated in her eyes... not the act if licking cock itself.
In saying that, as a skinny white guy, I would never ever touch a white cock - but thats just me.

Watching old videos of my ex and her bbc lover makes me feel I felt then like I feel now but I wasnt there. I would suck a regular lover my woman was in love with if he was cool with it so she would see me submit to his cock pleasuring her and it would probably change how she sees me and my place after that. Maybe a little less masculine or she might then feel more inclined to fuel her attraction to other men.

I think it's silly to have to classify everything.
What we have found is that once people get comfortable things become fluid, sexuality is sexuality, My Husband and I are what you would call Hetero-Romantic (meaning we primarily get emotionally and romantically involved with the opposite sex) but sexually we would call ourselves Pan-sexual, (meaning we can have sex with any gender or gender identifying person) But when we play with others we like things to be a fun and open let what ever happens happen. we have found that even the men that claim that they are So very straight, when it gets into the thick of things they don't care who sucks their cock. My husband is no sissy, but we love to go down on a cock together and we both have a huge cum fetish, so yea He will go down on me after a guy has filled me, and I love for him to do so, and the come up and kiss me with all that cum and then fill me again, (the reclamation is a pretty big part for us)
My Husband doesn't walk down a street and think that's a good looking stud, he has expressed other than cock in the bedroom and with me he doesn't care for guys in that way, So i guess it different for everyone but in general we have grown quite tired of all the labels that have become so predominate in the community

We have played just about every way with our "bulls". She has met Solo, I have watched and not touched and I have participated in DVP and fluffed the gentleman. I like watching and if I participate then that is even better. If the gentlemen is very well endowed and I get really hot and want to fuck she will let me have her but, make me orgasm very quickly (she knows how to do that) so that I am "out of her way".
We are bit more submissive the larger the bulls cock is. I am of decent size (7") but if he is bigger we will both be submissive. We don't plan it that way it's just the way it is. If i see a 10" cock and he grabs the back of my head then I suck his cock. If he has a 6" dick and he pushes my head to his cock then we have an issue. DOn't know why its like that but it is.
I have the same feelings watching my wife with a bbc but I like it even more when I participate. WE live in Austin and also like to ride HDs. We would be interested in meeting you and sharing stories and maybe bulls.
Jeff and GAil

Back