Cucks and couples - do you see cuckolding as a lifestyle or an occasional fun thing?

Do you cuck as a lifestyle or an occasional fun thing?

• Lifestyle! 24hrs cuck mode or working towards it

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Occasional fun, I don't wan't to be cuck4life!

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
Me first, I am working towards this being full time life mode. It's changing my life and my relationship drastically in the process, but now there's no going back.

In our experiences we live it in the moment , lot of life to live out there to have this suck all life into its cuckolding vortex lol…..but we do have a regular , see him several times a month …do some deference to him etc…but on a routine day we don’t let this lifestyle overlap…any other questions jsut ask

In our experiences we live it in the moment , lot of life to live out there to have this suck all life into its cuckolding vortex lol…..but we do have a regular , see him several times a month …do some deference to him etc…but on a routine day we don’t let this lifestyle overlap…any other questions jsut ask
I think in that case you fall under option 2!
But I could probably rephrase it to something like, occasional fun or a regular bull, but not 24hrs

I was always imagining relationship where I work hard (daily routine like you said) and spend all my $ for gf to get all pretty and go cuck me, like we spend a lot of time choosing things for her, when we shop/do hair/gym we know it's for that specific purpose, and she is teasing me about it when we drive around etc. I would even send her to vacations alone with same purpose. I am telling her daily how pretty she is and empowering her giving her full freedom, things like that. In return I hope she doesn't leave me for the bull lol

Back