Cuckolds......Your Feelings Knowing She's Getting Pounded Hard by BBC/BULL

My man loves it! He loves hearing all the details and knowing how much smaller he is. Just the other day I called him to tell him I just finished sucking off my coworker. He couldn’t wait until I got home to hear all the details. I got fucked the week before by the same guy. Then when I got home my man was waiting already hard. I barely could feel him after the fucking I already received. He is larger in diameter and about 2 maybe 3 inches longer so it is quite a big difference.

I love watching my elderly wife coming home barely able to walk after taking 9 inches up her shriveled cunt and wrinkled ass but smiling like a horny teenager.
She needs to be careful future encounter could lead to a fatality; however, being f...d to death could lead to inquiries by the authorities...

My man loves it! He loves hearing all the details and knowing how much smaller he is. Just the other day I called him to tell him I just finished sucking off my coworker. He couldn’t wait until I got home to hear all the details. I got fucked the week before by the same guy. Then when I got home my man was waiting already hard. I barely could feel him after the fucking I already received. He is larger in diameter and about 2 maybe 3 inches longer so it is quite a big difference.
Rest-up...the weekend is coming up fast if, you have another playmate.....

Describe your feelings/mindset knowing she's getting larger satisfaction while, you're at home with the *******?
That never happens with us . I am always present when my wife is spending time with her bull/lover... watching, and also participating. and its intoxicating. She is such an expert lover... she makes me so proud !

That never happens with us . I am always present when my wife is spending time with her bull/lover... watching, and also participating. and its intoxicating. She is such an expert lover... she makes me so proud !
Excellent....double-team by husband and Bull while, she's the centre of ATTENXXXION....

I had a constant erection knowing she was getting her pussy filled with BBC while I waited at home for her

So, the anticipation and cerebral foreplay get you rock-hard for playtime when she hits the door then, you hit all 3-holes....hope she survives your onslaught...lol....

So, the anticipation and cerebral foreplay get you rock-hard for playtime when she hits the door then, you hit all 3-holes....hope she survives your onslaught...lol....
As a cuck I wanted denied intercourse I just wanted to lick her sore stretched out pussy till she had an orgasm and drifted off to sleep. I would then jack off and go to sleep myself

Back