Cuckolds wit cuckold

malek1st

Male
I met a friend through the Internet and he was like me cuckold and we talked through chat and invited me to his house, which is about an hour away from my house and I went to it and he was wonderful and friendly in talking. We sat down and got to know each other more and told me about him and his wife and their experiences about cuckold . They were a a young wife and husband… after while he Took me to his bedroom and happened. A strange thing that is not planned, my friend asked me to take off our clothes and to continue the conversation and I did, and so he and me continued talking about our excitement automatically, my friend became playing with my penis and I play with his penis... Knowing that I am not gay and he is, but we would have completed as gays he fucked me and I fucked him … we enjoyed it until the night ended …

I met a friend through the Internet and he was like me cuckold and we talked through chat and invited me to his house, which is about an hour away from my house and I went to it and he was wonderful and friendly in talking. We sat down and got to know each other more and told me about him and his wife and their experiences about cuckold . They were a a young wife and husband… after while he Took me to his bedroom and happened. A strange thing that is not planned, my friend asked me to take off our clothes and to continue the conversation and I did, and so he and me continued talking about our excitement automatically, my friend became playing with my penis and I play with his penis... Knowing that I am not gay and he is, but we would have completed as gays he fucked me and I fucked him … we enjoyed it until the night ended …
I love that happens it warms my heart hearing about your friendship starting I'm hoping you two have many years together ❤️ thanks for sharing

I have fantasies about be with BBC, but honestly I feel that my tight butt doesn’t ready for this. So I want to do it with little white cock first. I believe it is a good start. Also I more excited about double dating with one more cuck or woman.

One of my fantasies would be to spend a night with another cuckold couple, and their bull. Two bulls could f*ck our wives for us, while the other cuck, and I have anal sex with each other, and suck each others tiny white cocks. I can't think of a better way to show the wives, what their husbands truly are.
That is so hot

Back