Cuckolds: What is your favorite

1. Wives sucking Black Cock
  2. Wives rimming Black Men
  3. Black Cocks in white wives
  4. Sucking off a Black Man ready to fuck my wife
  5. Cuckold in room and wanking during the fun -dressed fem

We know how much cuckies love to watch their wives and g/f's having sex with real men, Black Men. Cuckie, what do you find most thrilling to watch:
  2. Black Men kissing wives
  3. Wives sucking Black Balls
  4. Black Men eating white pussy
  5. Wives rimming Black Men
  6. Black Cocks in white wives
  7. Wives doing multiple Black Men
  8. Black Men anally doing wives
  9. Cuckold in room and wanking during the fun
  10. Name your favorite.
1,3 and 6. 10. Being flashed by a muscular well hung black guy

We know how much cuckies love to watch their wives and g/f's having sex with real men, Black Men. Cuckie, what do you find most thrilling to watch:
  10. Name your favorite.
6 definitely

Waiting at home while the wife is with her lover,eagerly anticipating her return and hearing all about it.

I sometimes cum barely touching myself,such an highly aroused state am I in.

Getting to clean her up,even though I am only allowed partial clean up of her pussy and ass

10. Name your favorite.
  • Wives sucking Black Cock
  • Black Men kissing wives
  • Wives sucking Black Balls
  • Black Men eating white pussy
  • Wives rimming Black Men
  • Black Men anally doing wives

1, 2, 6 and 9 on the list.
Additionally;
- cuckold 69 position and cleaning up after.
- let the bull sleep with my wife while I am in a different room.

As the Bull I do my part to make sure hubby gets the best views of the action and plenty of interaction from his wife while she is enjoying my BBC!

.While she has her mouth and hands full of black cock I tell her "Show hubby how much you enjoy sucking that black cock"!

.While I'm deep inside that married pussy I tell hubby how wet she is and look at how much she is creaming all over this BBC!

.I tell the hotwife to tell hubby how you want that BBC next and where you want that BBC to💦 cum?

I make sure that their lifestyle fantasies get fulfilled and that hubby gets the show that he wanted and that they both leave wanting to do it again!♠️

As the Bull I do my part to make sure hubby gets the best views of the action and plenty of interaction from his wife while she is enjoying my BBC!

.While she has her mouth and hands full of black cock I tell her "Show hubby how much you enjoy sucking that black cock"!

.While I'm deep inside that married pussy I tell hubby how wet she is and look at how much she is creaming all over this BBC!

.I tell the hotwife to tell hubby how you want that BBC next and where you want that BBC to💦 cum?

I make sure that their lifestyle fantasies get fulfilled and that hubby gets the show that he wanted and that they both leave wanting to do it again!♠️
Spot on

Back